DK Firearms

Hospital official says one dead, 19 injured after car plows into a group of protesters in downtown C

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    All I saw was hate vs. hate, the only way I could tell one side from the other is if they had a uniform. And I don't mean the police.
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    He killed one person, but there's little exculpatory about the flooring part of it.

As detestable as it may be, you DO realize that a person is legally permitted to be racist, yes? This nation hasn't gotten to the point like Germany where the very word, symbols, and discussion of Nazism is outlawed. Just like you can think and believe in your own mind whatever you like. Why not let the criminal justice system do its job and pick the bones clean on this suspect? That's what you swore an oath to do as an attorney, yes?

I don't believe that folks are saying that folks should have their right to be assholes, be that leftist ANTIFA communist assholes or Nazi assholes or just plane unilateral assholes limited. They have every right to march, wave their flags and protest in peace. This is the likely reason they were given a permit to protest.

However, once your protest and flag waving turns into a riot your rights went out the window.

This guy ran over folks a fair distance away from the supposed mob trying to hurt him. That is not right and should never be so much as considered right.

Right now I'm in the if it looks like poop, smells like poop I'm going to assume it's poop and forgo the taste test. The guy should have his day in court and mount a defense. Won't happen as he will most likely get a plea bargain. Charge Murder, civil rights, terrorism and then quickly settle for manslaughter so nobody gets to air dirty laundry.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I don't believe that folks are saying that folks should have their right to be assholes, be that leftist ANTIFA communist assholes or Nazi assholes or just plane unilateral assholes limited. They have every right to march, wave their flags and protest in peace. This is the likely reason they were given a permit to protest.

However, once your protest and flag waving turns into a riot your rights went out the window.

This guy ran over folks a fair distance away from the supposed mob trying to hurt him. That is not right and should never be so much as considered right.

Right now I'm in the if it looks like poop, smells like poop I'm going to assume it's poop and forgo the taste test. The guy should have his day in court and mount a defense. Won't happen as he will most likely get a plea bargain. Charge Murder, civil rights, terrorism and then quickly settle for manslaughter so nobody gets to air dirty laundry.
    Pssst--my reply was to zinc, who really has his panties bunched on this particular crime. It's heinous, no doubt. But there'll be a trial and a result. As an officer of the court, I'd think he'd be a bit more dispassionate at the outset.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    It's on video.. It's absolutely capital murder and I believe SC has the death penalty. Why waste time with appeals. Not saying these violent jerks in ANTIFA and other groups are right, but he did kill someone.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Worthless skinhead runs over worthless commie. Worthless skinhead goes to prison. Two scumbags off the streets for good.

What's the problem again?

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    The more I hear about all these protests/riots and more being planned, I'm convinced the Russia witch hunt is finally on it's death bed and what we're seeing now is the next card in the commie deck being played to unseat a legally elected president.

It's a desperate play and more people will be hurt and killed just so the commies can advance their flawed ideology and do as much damage to POTUS as possible. The media is giving it momentum now, but I think it will fail in the long run.

The commies can't win elections, so this is their strategy. These people are absolutely deranged.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Pssst--my reply was to zinc, who really has his panties bunched on this particular crime. It's heinous, no doubt. But there'll be a trial and a result. As an officer of the court, I'd think he'd be a bit more dispassionate at the outset.
    Hell yes I am. I oppose murdering vermin that commit acts of terror in my country. Republicans are the blood enemies of these scum.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I mean I get due process, but the appeals process takes so long and when you have zero doubt why exactly waste the taxpayers dollars and time?
    Sir, there is never "zero doubt" about something--even when you witness it with your own MK I, mod 2.0 eyeball, issue 2ea. That's what trials are for. Persons accused get a trial.

Last edited:

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Sir, there is never "zero doubt" about something--even when you witness it with your own MK I, mod 2 eyeball, issue 2ea. That's what trials are for. Persons accused get a trial.

I never said there shouldn't be a trial. I said appeals were worthless in a case like this. They're a waste of taxpayer money.. He'll get them and in 30 years.. probably after I'm dead he'll finally be executed.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    128 people killed in vehicle attacks by Religion of Peace since 2014. One assclown runs over a protestor: OMG white people are the worst!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I never said there shouldn't be a trial. I said appeals were worthless in a case like this. They're a waste of taxpayer money.. He'll get them and in 30 years.. probably after I'm dead he'll finally be executed.
    Let me just say, I'm sure he killed that woman, no doubt, but you seem to already assume it was premeditated, and if it is I hope you're right and he gets the death penalty. I'm not sure if you have a crystal ball, but I don't, so I tend to let the court figure out what sentence is his due. I certainly wouldn't want to be tried in the court of opinion.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Worthless skinhead runs over worthless commie. Worthless skinhead goes to prison. Two scumbags off the streets for good.

What's the problem again?

I don't know squat about the lady killed or the others injured, but if Mr. Murphy has any say those will be the only 20 there intent on peacefully voicing their opinions.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Depends on what side of the bench you are on and if you did it or not. People convicted of murder rape and child molestation have been released after decades in jail for crimes they did not do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom