Lynx Defense

Hospital official says one dead, 19 injured after car plows into a group of protesters in downtown C

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That is one of the most classic youtube clips ever.

I just want it known we fought a world war and a cold war against these assholes.. We don't want them here

The 1st amendment doesn't care about the political ideology of the speech it protects.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I like how those militia guys were setup. If the militias around here had that kind of organization and self conditioning, I might be willing to get on board. But all too often the face of militias that I see are fatass guys who couldn't do more than a couple pushups, and who use the rank as an ego boost more than to maintain actual order.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That is one of the most classic youtube clips ever.

I just want it known we fought a world war and a cold war against these assholes.. We don't want them here
    If there was a country of them or enough of them to actually try to stage a coup to take over this country I would be right there beside you to fight them, but as long as they aren't breaking the law I would have to stand by their rights. I don't like them, but as soon as you start breaking down the constitution to exclude them we would then soon after have no constitution.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    tumblr_o3bvwp9bRn1u7d8l2o1_400.gif

fe771u.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    If there was a country of them or enough of them to actually try to stage a coup to take over this country I would be right there beside you to fight them, but as long as they aren't breaking the law I would have to stand by their rights. I don't like them, but as soon as you start breaking down the constitution to exclude them we would then soon after have no constitution.

I think what the media is purposely leaving out is there are VERY VERY VERY few Nazis in the United States.. like maybe 1 in 100,000... KKK is ... more prevalent but still very very rare... I bet one state has more antifa members than there are nazi and kkk members in the whole of the US... I remain vigilant to never let the Nazis and KKK rise again, but the ANTIFA BLM folks are very worrisome.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    From that bio, he just sounds like a crackpot looking for trouble wherever he can find it. Not much difference between his type and antifa in my book.

Best to do your own research. I know nothing about the guy, but SPLC is known for twisting the truth and outright lying. It's a far left organization that will group just about any conservative organization in with right wing extremism.

Check out what they have on the NRA.

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    Best to do your own research. I know nothing about the guy, but SPLC is known for twisting the truth and outright lying. It's a far left organization that will group just about any conservative organization in with right wing extremism.

Check out what they have on the NRA.
    I was basically saying the bio wasnt too revealing. I thought he was a crackpot troublemaker before I read it. He's coming to Texas A&M on 9/11. Not exactly looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

ETA: Scratch that. That rally got cancelled almost as fast as it started.

Last edited:

boomgoesthedynamite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2013
    Sachse (NE DFW)
    I read some of his tweets that were linked from the article. This is a very strange individual. It seems like he got notoriety going after the city council. He started a group that seems like it is a white nationalist (or is it anti-affirmitive action/pc). They applied for but were denied a permit by the city. The ACLU took the case to sue the city, which seems highly unlikely for a white supremacy cause.

His older tweets from 2012 seemed like far left. Support for Piers Morgan, anti gun, ows, etc.

This onion has many layers...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Amazing how quickly the counter protestors regrouped, ran and grabbed their bats, and started beating the shit out of this car that no one was expecting or previously attacking.

[video]

I've seen military personal that couldn't r group and launch a counter offensive so quickly with rifles in hand.

But what if the counter protestors were the aggressors. It almost appears as if those with bats were chasing after their fleeing prey...

You might also notice the very large crowd that appears to be directly behind the vehicle as the video starts.

Doesn't seem to be a cut and dry case of "racist gonna kill him some protestors".

Edit to add: another video shows a baseball bat being swung and hitting the car before it reaches the crowd, but the vid is in slow motion so it's hard to judge how fast the car was moving at the time.

I keep finding videos that start at the moment of acceleration but don't show what happened prior. They literally pick up just as the tires bark, which is suspicious.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1