ARJ Defense ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Kind of a moot point, don't you think?

Think they are going to unseat Biden and swear in Trump? Even IF they proved, beyond a shadow of doubt that those votes are fraudulent, I seriously doubt it would matter one or the other now.

Time to move on, and stop dredging this up. It's a done deal now.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

Think they are going to unseat Biden and swear in Trump? Even IF they proved, beyond a shadow of doubt that those votes are fraudulent, I seriously doubt it would matter one or the other now.

Incorrect.
    Do not ever let it be a footnote. Every time new evidence comes to light share it far and wide.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Incorrect.
    Do not ever let it be a footnote. Every time new evidence comes to light share it far and wide.

I understand that people are pissed off because of the fraud and deception that happened. I'm just as pissed off. For me, it feels like my vote for Trump didn't matter.

Even IF uncovering the fraudulent votes mattered, (Which IMO, they don't now.) I seriously doubt it will make any difference. I wished it did, but I just don't think anyone cares anymore. The Republicans had an opportunity to investigate if voter fraud happened, and they turned a blind eye with the exception of a few. The refused to even consider it happened. The same with the courts. The didn't even give it the least consideration.

Honestly, if I thought for a second it would matter, or make a difference, then I'd say yes. But what I'm seeing, anyone that could have made the difference just doesn't care. Personally, I'd rather spend time and energy on something, anything that benefits me from here on out.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    The election is over, what can they do about it now :banghead:
    Rub it in our faces. I thought that was the whole point. Why else would they admit that there was large-scale fraud?
    We had fraud in our election district as well. There are police records proving. Nobody has touched the case yet. I think it's the "we won, so what?" mentality of the fraudsters. And the "aw, shit, it's too late" mentality of the better half of our population.

I would hope that every case was taken as seriously as it actually is and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Does federal election fraud not constitute treason? Whatever the charges, fraud is fraud and needs to be punished. I am afraid, though, that DAs don't really care.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Rub it in our faces. I thought that was the whole point. Why else would they admit that there was large-scale fraud?
    We had fraud in our election district as well. There are police records proving. Nobody has touched the case yet. I think it's the "we won, so what?" mentality of the fraudsters. And the "aw, shit, it's too late" mentality of the better half of our population.

I would hope that every case was taken as seriously as it actually is and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Does federal election fraud not constitute treason? Whatever the charges, fraud is fraud and needs to be punished. I am afraid, though, that DAs don't really care.

That is exactly my point. There are known cases of it happening, with evidence that it happened, and who perpetrated the criminal act, and there are no investigations, much less anyone being arrested or prosecuted for the criminal acts.

Election tampering and voter fraud are criminal acts. Even IF there was not proof it actually happened, such allegations should be in the very least investigated to ensure election integrity if nothing else, to ensure voter confidence in our election systems.

But no one is doing anything, and no one is going to do anything. They got away with it, and they know it.

Now if anyone has any ideas as to how to combat this problem and what we can do as citizens to revert our elections back to being honest, I'm all ears and open to suggestions.

Just to set the record straight, @Hoji and I may be of a difference of opinion on a course of action to this situation, I have huge respect for his opinions and ideas on many issues.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    RCq41sg.gif

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Incorrect.
    Absolutely correct! In no way shape or form should the events that took place be allowed to be swept under the rug. Every case that hits the Supreme Court should be well publicized. Every instance of fraud THEFT should be well documented, reported and recorded. Only then can safeguards be implemented in an effort from seeing it happen again.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas

Could NOT disagree more. While it might not overturn this election, it might help prevent the same fucking shit from happening next time and the next time and the next time.

Prove it......beyond a shadow of a doubt.....every fucking time. Show the people what's happening. Then either it will stop or they'll have a choice to make. Sticking your head in the sand does nothing.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Could NOT disagree more. While it might not overturn this election, it might help prevent the same fucking shit from happening next time and the next time and the next time.

Prove it......beyond a shadow of a doubt.....every fucking time. Show the people what's happening. Then either it will stop or they'll have a choice to make. Sticking your head in the sand does nothing.

Talk is cheap. People do that everyday here on the forum. Plus many other forums. I'm sick and tired of people talking and doing nothing but talking about the problems.

Instead of just talking, show me some realistic solutions and show me they work. Until such time, I'm not wasting my energy or time.

So instead of talking, do something. Show us something we can actually do that will prevent this from happening again. And here's a newsflash. Unless people are being arrested, prosecuted and going to prison, nothing is going to change.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Talk is cheap. People do that everyday here on the forum. Plus many other forums. I'm sick and tired of people talking and doing nothing but talking about the problems.

Instead of just talking, show me some realistic solutions and show me they work. Until such time, I'm not wasting my energy or time.

So instead of talking, do something. Show us something we can actually do that will prevent this from happening again. And here's a newsflash. Unless people are being arrested, prosecuted and going to prison, nothing is going to change.

No one will be arrested and no one's going to prison.....lmao. The "arresters" are the ones heading it up. Have you not watched what's happened in the last five years? Hell, even before that.

TNM.me

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    You could always start another voter fraud thread....
    True and we should show every bit of it so people don't forget what happened and maybe just maybe they won't (I mean us will not allow it to happen again.) This is all beginning to fall AZ next, tomorrow SCOTUS will start hearing Syndney's and Woods case. GA half of them are being charged with election fraud. It will come out.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    No one will be arrested and no one's going to prison.....lmao. The "arresters" are the ones heading it up. Have you not watched what's happened in the last five years? Hell, even before that.

TNM.me

Still, all I'm hearing is talk. Let me know when you and others actually get something accomplished. Until then, it's just a bunch of talking. I'm really getting tired of talking. I want to see someone come up with real-world solutions to the problems.

MarkTheNewf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    Not
    The simple fix is in-person voting with ID with paper record. Nothing else. No mailing, driving, absentee, or whatever. I hate to be apathetic, but those things will never happen and there will always be to many lawyers involved.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Still, all I'm hearing is talk. Let me know when you and others actually get something accomplished. Until then, it's just a bunch of talking. I'm really getting tired of talking. I want to see someone come up with real-world solutions to the problems.

Just curious AXXE what are YOUR real world solutions to the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Interesting, Tx house has been on 'vacation' for 3 weeks but a bill introduced to allow, no, move voting regulations to a board/commission, not regulated by the Texas constitution. Method used by wildcard states to fudge the vote. NOW is the time to call, write, speak to your reps. REQUIRE companies in Texas to USE commercial E-Verify ( just Fed assoc. companies now). You asked, this is the partial answer! From what I can tell Senate is doing something (mostly finance meetings) but house is lost in space someplace. Rattle the cages.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom