• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Not a chance. I would still like to be informed of any of it and we can't sweep this shit under the rug. What you are asking for is the state of mind that gets us into these troubles to begin with. Reevaluate and take a step back.
    Swept under the rug? Re-evaluate and take a step back? Informed?

Seriously?

It wasn't swept under the rug. They did everything right out in the open. Unless a person has been living in a cave for the last sixteen years or so, it was blatantly well known what was going on.

Re-evaluate and take a step back from what? My state of mind is we have been in this situation for far too long, and the troubles probably began decades ago.

Simple assessment? Voter fraud and tampering happened, and no one cared, and no one did a damn thing to stop it, or take steps so it wouldn't happen again.

So if you have solutions to these problems, then please by all means share them.
    Capitol Armory ad

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Swept under the rug? Re-evaluate and take a step back? Informed?

Seriously?

It wasn't swept under the rug. They did everything right out in the open. Unless a person has been living in a cave for the last sixteen years or so, it was blatantly well known what was going on.

Re-evaluate and take a step back from what? My state of mind is we have been in this situation for far too long, and the troubles probably began decades ago.

Simple assessment? Voter fraud and tampering happened, and no one cared, and no one did a damn thing to stop it, or take steps so it wouldn't happen again.

So if you have solutions to these problems, then please by all means share them.

It WAS swept under the rug. The fact that it was out in the open, is irrelevant. If any new data comes out, it needs to be seen and known. Complaining about people talking about it is counterproductive. Even if there is no "real" data, but just articles from the looney left media, any admission from any state, or county that some votes need to be done away with, is still of value to the future of our nation. Unless you somehow know that our country is completely a loss, any tiny variable or pinch of information is valuable. Disinformation, or lack of information is what got us here. Why you think we should continue down that path, is beyond me.

PEOPLE CARED. Just because nothing wasn't ultimately done about it, doesn't mean the thousands of people who protest, never actually cared. You don't speak for them. Something can STILL be done.

You ask me for solutions, I'm in the same boat as you are. I can't come up with any right now. However, I am NOT in the same boat as you are in that, when I can't think of a solution, I throw my tools down and go sit on the couch and watch TV. Instead, I become MORE vigorous in brain storming, to find one.

How do we find solutions? Instead of doing the work for you and telling you how, I'll tell you one thing that doesn't help. QUITTING. Never been a quitter in my life. Whatever the fight... I'll DIE trying.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It WAS swept under the rug. The fact that it was out in the open, is irrelevant. If any new data comes out, it needs to be seen and known. Complaining about people talking about it is counterproductive. Even if there is no "real" data, but just articles from the looney left media, any admission from any state, or county that some votes need to be done away with, is still of value to the future of our nation. Unless you somehow know that our country is completely a loss, any tiny variable or pinch of information is valuable. Disinformation, or lack of information is what got us here. Why you think we should continue down that path, is beyond me.

PEOPLE CARED. Just because nothing wasn't ultimately done about it, doesn't mean the thousands of people who protest, never actually cared. You don't speak for them. Something can STILL be done.

You ask me for solutions, I'm in the same boat as you are. I can't come up with any right now. However, I am NOT in the same boat as you are in that, when I can't think of a solution, I throw my tools down and go sit on the couch and watch TV. Instead, I become MORE vigorous in brain storming, to find one.

How do we find solutions? Instead of doing the work for you and telling you how, I'll tell you one thing that doesn't help. QUITTING. Never been a quitter in my life. Whatever the fight... I'll DIE trying.

You go right ahead there Don Quixote, tilting at windmills.

I'm glad you came up with the assumption I'm a quitter and do nothing but sit around watching TV!

Sorry, I'll have to get back to you later. Oprah just came on!

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    You go right ahead there Don Quixote, tilting at windmills.

I'm glad you came up with the assumption I'm a quitter and do nothing but sit around watching TV!

Sorry, I'll have to get back to you later. Oprah just came on!

Let me know what she gave the crowd today. I'll get back to you with how much it actually cost them in taxes. Save me some pizza. I'll bring the beer.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    You keep your beer and buy your own pizza tough guy.

That hurts... Really...

I mean... That lack of a comma is really triggering my grammar emotions. I might actually get more offended than you got, to begin with.

Top Bottom