Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    Just saw this on Facebook...

Hot Wells Shooting Range
    December 12 at 4:42pm

We apologize in advance for the brevity of this response. We simply do not have the words to express the sorrow in our hearts. For 44 years we have operated this facility accident free, yet today we are shaken by tragedy.

There is an ongoing investigation into the circumstances that surround this accident, and until that investigation is complete we will have no comment on the accident details.

We understand that this accident has, and will continue to affect the lives of many. We ask that our community joins us in prayer for the healing of all parties involved.

Then this post...

Hot Wells Shooting Range
    December 15 at 3:28pm

We want to thank everyone for their prayers and support through this extremely difficult time. Our hearts are truly broken. Our Office will remain closed until further notice. We ask that you please continue to pray for everyone affected by this tragedy. We will provide updates on future operation as soon as available. If you need to contact us for any reason please email us at: info@hotwellsrange.com

I personally don't know anything about this incident as I've been out of town for a few days but will post again if I hear something.
    Venture Surplus ad

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom