• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator5713

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2009
    Aggieland
    If Ya'll decide to do a get together/bbq/ or even just a range day I would be interested in attending as I'm not too far away... Keep me posted!
    Guns International

shootmre steel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    East Texas
    Deer Season starts tomorrow. It may seem like manna for many, however my family has land that is used for cattle and deer hunting. They (family) all get irritated when I start banging away on the family rifle range on Saturday morning and louse up the hunt. I have no Silencers.

I guess I'll surrcome to the family pressure and not break the sacred silence in the morning with short bursts of controlled fire from various implements of recreation.

On the flip side; Here is wishing all of you hunters very good luck, a beautiful day, and great companionship. Enjoy it all while you still can. Take a kid hunting and you won't have to hunt for him/her later.

NOTE: I do hunt. (squirrels, hogs, turkey, doves, etc..) However, after many years of success, I have reached an age and skill level that makes me no longer mad at the deer. (it turned into a business long ago) I probably will however, take out my 9 yr old son in the morning and try to infect him with the fever though.

PS: I am still mad at the turkeys.

GOOD LUCK - BE SAFE - HAVE FUN - to all of you on TGT.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Agreed, it would fun to meet shooters and hunters in the area, since I am brand spanking new to Texas.

Baba Brad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Spring, TX
    Wanted to go to the Tilted Kilt since I saw it heading up to ASC a few months ago. If my day off schedule ever coincides with a meet-up, I'm in.

I'll come kilted myself, think it'll get me a free beer?

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Wanted to go to the Tilted Kilt since I saw it heading up to ASC a few months ago. If my day off schedule ever coincides with a meet-up, I'm in.

I'll come kilted myself, think it'll get me a free beer?

I dunno, the only kilts I've ever tried to get into were the ones the young ladies were wearing

ErikE

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Katy, Tx
    Me To

Like TimberWolf7.63 I'm out for the next 2 weeks. Family comming in from out of town for T'Giving but after I'm in. Know the where just need to know the when.

I'm a Viking so does a horned helment and battle axe work instead od a kilt?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Like TimberWolf7.63 I'm out for the next 2 weeks. Family comming in from out of town for T'Giving but after I'm in. Know the where just need to know the when.

I'm a Viking so does a horned helment and battle axe work instead od a kilt?[/quote]

Maybe so, but that metal might get cold & transfer......

coniah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    houston, texas
    Hi! I just found the group: I'm new to guns but want to get better with them. I'm in the Katy area, and hope to meet others who won't mind helping out a new-comer!

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Got another meet coming up, so many shooters in Houston, so few show....come on out.

ASC Shooting on April 10, 2010 @ 10:00am til we run out of ammo or get hungry.

American Shooting Centers
    16500 Westheimer Parkway, Houston, TX 77092.
    (281) 556-8086
    Outdoor: Pistol 7-25 yd, Rifle 50-600 yd, Trap, Skeet
    Hours: Tue-Fri 9-6, Sat-Sun 8-7, closed Monday
    Public range. Shotgun, pistol, rifle, trap and skeet.

Looks for the flags. Big white dually, and or a blue jeep.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    ETA: Next Tuesday, anyone want to meet at the Tailgate in Midtown for porkchops at 6:00 pm (1800hrs)?

Top Bottom