• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrueGunNut

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    I just went to ASC for the first time today and loved it. What is limiting about it? other than the rapid fire rule? I chatted with everyone and had a great time. I want to shoot with you guys..PM me anytime! Peace.

dragon281tx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Sugar Land, TX
    Let's see... no rapid fire, only 30mins to shoot before seize fires (which sometimes takes very long before we can shoot again), occasionally dealing w/ incompetent range officers, occasionally getting guns pointed at me by noobs shooting there (there are a lot of noobs that shoot there), and standing at one place the whole time while shooting gets boring pretty quick. Come shoot w/ me sometime at the ranges I frequent and you'll see what I mean.

TrueGunNut

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Let's see... no rapid fire, only 30mins to shoot before seize fires (which sometimes takes very long before we can shoot again), occasionally dealing w/ incompetent range officers, occasionally getting guns pointed at me by noobs shooting there (there are a lot of noobs that shoot there), and standing at one place the whole time while shooting gets boring pretty quick. Come shoot w/ me sometime at the ranges I frequent and you'll see what I mean.

dragon281tx, SURE! Let's seriously go shooting. Let me know. For some reason it will not let me PM you on here. I am also on GlockTalk.com, ar15.com and hkpro.com. I did have a good time the other day, lol. Even if there was a bunch of range nazis. I guess it had just been a while since i'd been shooting. Dove hunting in Austin area this weekend, but message me and lets set this up.

Thanks

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Out of curiosity, what ranges do you frequent?

dragon281tx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Sugar Land, TX
    dragon281tx, SURE! Let's seriously go shooting. Let me know. For some reason it will not let me PM you on here. I am also on GlockTalk.com, ar15.com and hkpro.com. I did have a good time the other day, lol. Even if there was a bunch of range nazis. I guess it had just been a while since i'd been shooting. Dove hunting in Austin area this weekend, but message me and lets set this up.

Thanks

Next time im going is on wednesday morning at 9am. It's far as hell so what i usually do is meet up w/ ppl at First Colony area and take one car. If u or nebody else on here wanna tag along jus lemme know.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    There is going to be a group of us at the Gun Emporium range in Conroe tomorrow from 1000-1200, blue jeep, white ford dually will be our group.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    PM me any time you want to meet at ASC. It has been pretty crowded in the afternoons lately. I mostly shoot pistols the there, but I met DCortez and his group at the 200yd range one month and it was a pretty good time.

The 200yd range is iffy depending on how much rain we have had. If anyone wants to try 300yds this is the place.

What may be missing is dependable monthly day, ie 2nd Saturday. Maybe some sort of TGT shirt, or ammo can or something visual may increase membership and awareness.

I look forward to seeing you there.

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    I am at ASC almost every Sunday morning. Normaly at the 50 or 100 yard range depending what I brought with me.

I almost always have on my BCM hat

Top Bottom