• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dustin88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Ill be moved back to Houston officially by the 28th of this month =) wanted to join the group, introduce myself and say im down for a group shoot anytime =D i don't get to out much so doing it with some professionals would be a blast

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Ah, getting up on my side of town now... I'll try to make this one - Shiloh or SGA would be fine since I'm close to both.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    SGA is good - there's a little more elbow room there. Since they're probably running a CHL class on Saturday, how does that figure into the time?

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Depending on how many of us show up, we might want to make it early so we can get lanes. Okay, I'll throw out a time - 10:00?

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I may end up showing, but not sure yet. If yall see a 6'6-7 shrek looking guy with a AK its me

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    they rent AK's and AR's so you can go atleast that size. All the web site says is you must use brass case FMJ ammo. didnt know you had to use brass case. wonder how much brass case 7.62x39 is. I know Rip off mountain sells it for close to 30

dustin88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    ill let you all know when i land... it will be around the 27-29th this month.. after ig et settled, i would love to hit the range.. not sure of my budget at the moment.. but ill have to see when i get there.

getndirty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    NW Houston/Tomball
    Depending on how many of us show up, we might want to make it early so we can get lanes. Okay, I'll throw out a time - 10:00?

10am sounds good to me. Unless someone already knows, I'll call today and find out what time their CHL class is, what kind of impact it would have on a group and see if we can get a few lanes reserved..or at least try to get them to hold a few open on the same range.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    They've added 8 (?) more lanes on the other side to the right. Those would be better because the shooting benches are a little bigger than the ones in the original lanes.

Top Bottom