• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    I am in. Be nice to meet some folks from down here. I'll keep an eye out for an official time but I'll try to be a little early. Look for the guy with the red case and a Michigan shirt or a Red Wings hat on. Maybe both.

Radioman

getndirty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    NW Houston/Tomball
    10am is the unofficial official time for the group shoot - I'll have a black & red carter country range bag w/ me - sorry, I can't tell you what color/kind of shirt or if I'll even be wearing one...can't plan that far in advance on clothes.

So far it looks like we've got 3 - Greg, Radioman & myself - any other takers?

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    I'll be the one with a guitar bag for the AR. Now for the tough decision - where do yall want to go for lunch afterward?

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Mexican works for me. I haven't had any other than toxic swell and the foot ball burrito places since i have moved down here.

Radioman

getndirty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    NW Houston/Tomball
    Last minute reminder - tomorrow 10am, Spring Guns & Ammo (Spring Guns and Ammo Spring TX | Spring TX Gun Store | Houston TX Gun Store | Spring TX Indoor Shooting Range). Afterwards, lunch @ La Cabana Mexican Restaurant on Louetta (La Cabana Mexican Restaurant & Cantina ::).

..and SGA does not have a CHL tomorrow, so we shouldn't have a problem getting lanes.

I might be wearing my three wolf moon shirt tomorrow, but I'll definitely be carrying a red/black Carter's Country range bag. I'm 6', ~230Lbs, brown hair..

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    ..and my name is Al (like Al Bundy)..I always feel like a dumba$$ walking up to someone to ask if they're [insert forum nickname here].

i would love to be an outsider overhearing another guy ask, "hey... are you getndirty?" hahaha. while not the most out of context name to say in public its one i would definately give a second look to if i heard that.

getndirty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    NW Houston/Tomball
    Ha! Yeah..I was on a photography forum for a brief amount of time..I got a few raised eyebrows with the nickname. Getndirty comes from riding/racing dirt bikes..guess it doesn't translate very well to every hobby. :)

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Quick question - my youngest girl (11) got wind of this and asked to go. I haven't made any promises. Would this get-together be a good setting for her first shooting, or would it be best to take her another time? I know she'll be in good company of course, I just don't want to hog a lane while I'm working with her.

getndirty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    NW Houston/Tomball
    Quick question - my youngest girl (11) got wind of this and asked to go. I haven't made any promises. Would this get-together be a good setting for her first shooting, or would it be best to take her another time? I know she'll be in good company of course, I just don't want to hog a lane while I'm working with her.

..as long as she promises not to show me up with her marksmanship...

Top Bottom