• ...and so much more!
  • Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    All joking aside. He's not a member. I can vouch for that..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yep, I don't agree with their antics and I certainly don't associate with them, but I also don't not support them. I understand causation and logic and do not believe that their antics - despite being unconventional, aggressive, offensive, and often moronic - hurt the OC movement; it only helped it. And I'm being 100% serious.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Finally someone admitting they want open carry because they want to upset people. I mean personally it's kind of messed up but at least you're honest about it.

I foresee arrests. I want to see someone OC downtown and see how fast the cops on the horses ride over there, mainly because I want to see guys on horses galloping down Louisiana Avenue. :)

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    S 20,

"I understand causation and logic and do not believe that their antics - despite being unconventional, aggressive, offensive, and often moronic - hurt the OC movement; it only helped it."

When "aggressive, offensive and moronic" is part of their equation, I find it difficult to think that toxic mixture HELPED the OC movement, especially given their actions are the stated reasons many businesses are posting 30.07 signs.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Do we have OC?
    The governor already said he would sign OC BEFORE the shenanigans had started.
    The only thing the stomping tantrum throwers did was insure a watered down bill got passed, and brought enough negative attention to themselves that a whole slew of businesses posted 30.07 because they do not want that kind of asshattery to drive off the majority of their customers.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Hoji,

As much as I dislike the "morons parading around" & upsetting the few anti-gun nitwits in TX, the other side of this is that if the store-owners failed to post 30.07 signs they would lose essentially NO business. = Texas is blessed with FEW "anti-gun morons".

Having owned a store, I will happily do WITHOUT the business of both the radicals on BOTH sides of this controversy.

just my OPINION, satx

Top Bottom