• ...and so much more!
  • Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    No. There is a seperate building for trap and skeet. Drive toward the building you speak of and turn right for about 1/4 mile. I am not sure yet when they open but will find out and try to get there first and try to reserve a couple of spots.
    Venture Surplus ad

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I may have missed the boat for this weekend but there will be other weekends.

I have my own electric trap and it's a world away from those manual throwers! If we could find a place on the east side somewhere, I could easily haul the trap out there! I don't drive in traffic well so I need it fairly close. Rangle....we are real close.

I went out last Monday and shot 200 rounds alone. I push the electric launch pedal with my foot and launch my own birds. That trap will toss a bird 70 yards at high speed! The trap also has a radio (wireless) remote control and a "wobbler" to make life tough for the good shooters. I don't use the wobbler, myself.....I'm not that good....snicker. The trap magazine holds about 70 birds.

The nice part is that with the wireless remote, and being mounted on a wheeled cart, you can position it anywhere and even shoot oncoming birds. Range on the remote is about 150 yards.

The only problem is that I only have ONE range guest pass so my gun club won't work for a group.

Birds are $5 per 90 at Academy and their cheapie loads are $5.50 to $6.35/ box. You can have a ton of fun for about $15.

Lemmie know! I'm in if you want to do it.

Flash

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Ya'll go on with ya bad selves, it's much easier for me to take a byte beating than get up early on Saturday. :p

Top Bottom