Houston FNG

~ztx

Jun 20, 2008
Just came across the page and figured I'd join in. I'm in the houston area (against my will). I do a fair amount of hunting and shooting. I enjoy shooting the LR stuff and have kinda put my pistols on the back burner as most of the folks on the line at the pistol ranges kinda scare me.
~z

~ztx

Jun 20, 2008
I usually go to American Shooting Ctr for rifles and try to find my way out of town for pistols. Will the Shilo range allow lead bullets? If so I have to give them a try. The vast majority of my pistol shooting is with cast bullets.
And so far as the against my will, well, this is my first time living "in-town" in the last 10 years. You just kinda get used to the front yard being your gunrange, and that is frowned on in town.
~z

LHB1

Mar 4, 2008
Houston
I usually go to American Shooting Ctr for rifles and try to find my way out of town for pistols. Will the Shilo range allow lead bullets? If so I have to give them a try. The vast majority of my pistol shooting is with cast bullets. ~z
Same here. That is one reason why I shoot pistols at Carter's outdoor range on Treaschwig. Was there this morning in fact. Met another shooter there and gave him a TexasGunTalk business card because he was not aware of this forum.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members