• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Hello all,
    im off to gun shop tomorrow and would like to pick up a Sig 522 22. rifle or AR15 flat top 233 orrrrrr a PLR16 in 233. I really would like to buy local. Any place to get a deal?
    Target Sports

Dreamliner787

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Houston
    Check out Cypress Armory, John is a good guy and he'll give you a fair price. They're banner is at the bottom of the page.

RobertP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Spring
    AJC on the west side in Katy has pretty good deals. I noticed they are slightly higher than the gun shows BUT you dont have to pay for the entry fee and parking so it works out. I was only looking at pistols so could not tell you their prices on rifles and shotguns.

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    I stopped by last week with my wife and ended up leaving with a HK 416 22. pistol and a nice SA 1911. great prices and John was a really good guy. This will be my new gun store from now on.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Why was I not informed that the gun show is no longer a place to go and get good deals? We are talking retail plus. Talking about out of touch with reality..lol

TexasRamMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Cypress
    John over at Cypress Armory is the man. I could have sworn he was my family because he treated me like so. His prices are very competitive to the internet. I'm still contemplating my next purchase there. Gotta save up for the next AR.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I'm looking for a used Glock 30, to buy sometime within the next few months. I'd like a brand new one, of course, but I needa save $$ if possible. If not a Glock 30, then maybe a Ruger 45 ACP revolver. Something 45 ACP and no nonsense, pretty much. A 1911 is on my to buy list also, but I want a 45 ACP in either Glock or a Ruger revolver before the 1911

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I'm looking for a used Glock 30, to buy sometime within the next few months. I'd like a brand new one, of course, but I needa save $$ if possible. If not a Glock 30, then maybe a Ruger 45 ACP revolver. Something 45 ACP and no nonsense, pretty much. A 1911 is on my to buy list also, but I want a 45 ACP in either Glock or a Ruger revolver before the 1911

Sorry, but that is such an extreme spread that it makes me laugh....

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Sorry, but that is such an extreme spread that it makes me laugh....

Well yeah, it might not make much sense from a readers perspective, especially one who doesn't know me and what my wants and needs are as far as which guns I favor, but believe me, alot of thought went into that sentence. I'd love to sit here and go into detail about why I said that, but that'll have to wait till I have more time. Pretty much what I want is a no nonsense, low maintenance, relatively inexpensive, highly reliable and accurate 45 ACP...I am a fan of Glocks and of Ruger revolvers they are both pretty much awesome...so hopefully that clears it up a bit.

I agree that 1911's are the kings of 45 ACP, but they don't typically fall into the "relatively inexpensive" category.

Top Bottom