• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    It is still the biggest show in town. Perhaps it will be scaled back. The last GRB, and Pasadena shows this year, were much smaller, with less selection than previous shows.

I will still attend, since I have 2 FTF's backout of sales recently...
    Texas SOT

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    My friend in Houston says our tables will be B15/B16 area. End cap. Red covers on some of the tables.

I'll have TGT business cards on the table.

Peter M. Eick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Houston
    It was an ok show. I only saw one 38/44 HD for sale and it was pretty chewed. No Registered Magnums available. No 38/44 Outdoorsman's. My shooting buddy got a bushmaster carbine out the door for just over 600 and a 238 with a laser for 650 if I remember right.

I bought some 38 AMU ammo, and some old 38 special ammo for the collection.

If you like Colts, Winchesters, or Glocks this is the place for you. Prices were either extremely high or quite reasonable. Nothing in between that I could see. Sort of like the $55/1000 primers.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    There were some good deals on Sig 556 Rifles. A standard for $795, and a SWAT model for $997. They were Sig Re-certified but looked new.

Most of the rest of the things for sale, looked like someone was cleaning out their safe and selling what they did not like....

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    I ended up with a RRA 458 SOCOM upper, and a bunch of Magpul parts to complete another stripped lower I am building into a 300 Blackout. Will post pictures of my haul tomorrow.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    There were some good deals on Sig 556 Rifles. A standard for $795, and a SWAT model for $997. They were Sig Re-certified but looked new.

Most of the rest of the things for sale, looked like someone was cleaning out their safe and selling what they did not like....

There seemed to be a few fire sales, too. I saw some pretty damn good deals, but like someone else said, it was either too high or good deal.

My loot:

Otis AR cleaning kit (bought before the show opened). $15.
    Bianchi MH05 holster - looks like the M12 military flap holster, but has a locking thumb break and is built to take a gun with a light. $10.
    Howard Leight electronic headphones for $35.
    Went in half on an ELCAN C79. Seller told us after we bought it that he'd just replaced tritium in it. I checked before we bought, tritium is working. $400 and an Aimpoint ratchet mount I've got laying around.

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    DSC00397.jpg

Rock River Arms 458 16" Upper. Magpul Sling, sling attachment, back up sights, and CTR stock. Armalite lower receiver parts kit. 300 grain Barnes 458 ammo.
    DSC00398.jpg

458 assembled on a Spikes Lower.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    I picked up a sweet Colt New Agent in 9mm that I'm excited about... If you drive a silver F-150 & you parked next to a black Mercedes, yuck fou & I hope you die.... Okay I don't hope you die but I worked my ass off to pay for that car. Only drive it on weekends when it's not raining otherwise it's parked in my garage. Thanks for hooking me up with my first door ding you rat bastard. :(

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    DSC00397.jpg

Rock River Arms 458 16" Upper. Magpul Sling, sling attachment, back up sights, and CTR stock. Armalite lower receiver parts kit. 300 grain Barnes 458 ammo.
    DSC00398.jpg

458 assembled on a Spikes Lower.

Have you taken the 458 out to play, yet? Looks like it would make a great hog hunting/exterminating round.

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    My M3 got backed in to, luckly they only broke the $100 a pop carbon end plates on the front splitter. Tight parking lot + lots of big trucks = fail

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    Have you taken the 458 out to play, yet? Looks like it would make a great hog hunting/exterminating round.

Unfortunately no, it has been pouring rain here all day. Hoping to get a few rounds through it this week before I leave for work again.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I picked up a sweet Colt New Agent in 9mm that I'm excited about... If you drive a silver F-150 & you parked next to a black Mercedes, yuck fou & I hope you die.... Okay I don't hope you die but I worked my ass off to pay for that car. Only drive it on weekends when it's not raining otherwise it's parked in my garage. Thanks for hooking me up with my first door ding you rat bastard. :(
    Got hit myself two times at a gun show reliant. Front hood still has a dent. Did they leave a # either time? no.

I was also driving a car. That seems to be the issue, no one's looking for cars.

Top Bottom