Houston High Caliber Gun Show

LittleGun

Jun 27, 2008
Spring/Houston
In case you missed it, there was a gun show on the weekend, at the George R. Brown Convention Center. As usual, I was concentrating on Sig. Prices seemed reasonable, if the price of a new Sig can be considered reasonable. I saw a Sig 1911 XO that looked good. I saw a Sig P226 Navy, with the anchor inscription. It was an interesting show and there was plenty of parking at the Convention Center.

Cyfer

May 29, 2008
TEXAS
Yup, was there on Saturday trying to sell my AK build along with my lil brother wearing the night vision helmet w/ Rhino mount. (Everyone kept stairing wondering what the heck he was wearing on his head)

So, I was carrying the AK around the whole time and turning heads and got stopped about about 10+ times. Good thing though. Come to find out, the AK I was trying to sell for $800 was worth really close to over $2K because of the shortage of parts and prestine condition it was in. Once I found out that information from visitors and dealers, I put that baby back in the gun bag and took it back home. Someone "could" have gotten a steal that day, but their loss... :-)

LittleGun

Jun 27, 2008
Spring/Houston
Wow! You came close to letting it slip through your fingers! Nice heads up play.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member