• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Yeah dude, that happens when you shit all over your customer base.

He has already openly admitted to breaking the law with a Class III device as well as open carrying outside of his store. Things just do downhill from there.
    I think it will be a few years before we have to start worrying about him getting lost in his own neighborhood open carrying a sidearm... but that is what eventually will happen. Life expectancy at that point is one to two years. Been there. Seen it. Not pleasant.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    Yeah dude, that happens when you shit all over your customer base.
    I honestly think he is having problems with senility.
    A rational business person does not blabber about the things he has.
    He has been around the block in life enough that just plain stupid is not really part of it.
    Sad thing. He has problems.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Didn't he get the flick from 101 klol for running his mouth. Wasn't it telling a Jewish joke?

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Yeah that's true. They sold the station soon after and his salary was probably the largest in houston.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Guys "Stevens and Pruitt" were gone in 2000, years before the change. The S&P show started in 1979, eventually serving many markets. The got booted from Dallas radio in 1986, and in 2000 when Clear Channel purchased KLOL they brought in "Walton and Johnson" to do the morning show, it stayed rock for another 4 years. W&J stayed on until it changed in Nov. 2004 and became a Mexican music station. Last Rock-N-Roll song they played was the same one they first played in the 1970 change of format: "I'm Free" by The Who.

(Mark Stevens died from complications of Alzheimer’s disease in 2010. He was 76. He was one of the first to play Hudson on the "Hudson and Harrigan shows.)

Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    I moved to The Woodlands in 2000. Greggo, Pruitt and the Boner were still doing a morning show on KLOL.
    They were there for at least a year or two before being replaced by Walton and Johnson.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I moved to The Woodlands in 2000. Greggo, Pruitt and the Boner were still doing a morning show on KLOL.
    They were there for at least a year or two before being replaced by Walton and Johnson.

You got any proof of that Roscoe????? (And not the moving part.)

As I said above S&P was gone in 2000.

Here are some of the obits for Mark Stevens, and it clearly states that fact.
    Houston radio icon Mark Stevens of Stevens and Pruett radio show on KLOL dies | abc13.com
    Houston Radio Star Mark Stevens Passes | AllAccess.com

Here is Stevens Texas Radio Hall of Fame bio, states that 2000 was the end also.
    Texas Radio Hall of Fame - www.texasradiohalloffame.com

txgunner00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    Leander, Texas
    I heard a sound bite on KLBJ this morning of him commenting about gun sales increasing due to obama fears. Of all the people for the media to call for comments why him?:banghead::banghead:

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    You got any proof of that Roscoe????? (And not the moving part.)

As I said above S&P was gone in 2000.

Here are some of the obits for Mark Stevens, and it clearly states that fact.
    Houston radio icon Mark Stevens of Stevens and Pruett radio show on KLOL dies | abc13.com
    Houston Radio Star Mark Stevens Passes | AllAccess.com

Here is Stevens Texas Radio Hall of Fame bio, states that 2000 was the end also.
    Texas Radio Hall of Fame - www.texasradiohalloffame.com

Greg O, Pruitt, and the Boner were on the air for at least a yr after Stevens got kicked off. I remember Stevens talking about running one of his wife's toys up his arse. I quit listening after that. GPB had a good show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smschulz

Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Gotcha. I want to take it a couple steps further....there is absolutely no valid reason for suppressors to be classified as an NFA item, and there is no valid reason suppressors should be banned for any type of use.

Can I add ... AMEN to that?
    NO reason for the draconian regulation.

Top Bottom