• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    going to SGA tomorrow morning to shoot this little thing i just picked up.

100_0061.gif

lulz @ .25 ACP

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I promised the wife we'd go to the gym, and then run a few errands. Probably a good thing, I need to spend some time on the big blue slot machine out in the garage this weekend.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Well that's disturbing
    On some levels, yes, but I don't mind. Here's why my perspective is different - This is actually the first picture of myself that I've seen in a decade where I'm just standing up and not trying to hide. The thought that pops into my head is "Wow, I've lost a lot of weight."

Yeah, I know I'd have to lose another 50 pounds to be merely morbidly obese but if you could have seen me a few years ago...well...I'm a lot smaller these days.

I don't mind the picture at all.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    On some levels, yes, but I don't mind. Here's why my perspective is different - This is actually the first picture of myself that I've seen in a decade where I'm just standing up and not trying to hide. The thought that pops into my head is "Wow, I've lost a lot of weight."

Yeah, I know I'd have to lose another 50 pounds to be merely morbidly obese but if you could have seen me a few years ago...well...I'm a lot smaller these days.

I don't mind the picture at all.

Shit, we love you just the way you are Ben! You're good a sport and a good person!

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    well, looks like im able to go, although im only bringing my handgun and a shotgun (I have nothing special ) and probably wont shoot a lot because of financial restrictions... originally I wasn't going to go at all because of that, but I think I can spare some ammo in order to meet and mingle all ya'll, seeing how I haven't met everyone yet... so see yall Saturday

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    well, looks like im able to go, although im only bringing my handgun and a shotgun (I have nothing special ) and probably wont shoot a lot because of financial restrictions... originally I wasn't going to go at all because of that, but I think I can spare some ammo in order to meet and mingle all ya'll, seeing how I haven't met everyone yet... so see yall Saturday
    wait.... shit! wrong thread lol this was suppose to go on the August range day this Sat

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Grendor
    Top Bottom