• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Saturday November 5th, 11:00am, they open at 10:00am so come early if you want. I will try to be there until noon at least.
    I will try to dig out my TGT shirt so you can spot me if you want. I will swing by middle of next week and see if I can work out a deal for all in one shooting room.

Tank

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2022
    Houston
    Saturday November 5th, 11:00am, they open at 10:00am so come early if you want. I will try to be there until noon at least.
    I will try to dig out my TGT shirt so you can spot me if you want. I will swing by middle of next week and see if I can work out a deal for all in one shooting room.

Their longest length on the range is 25yds correct? I could not find anything on Boyers site with that information.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I will probably bring my 9mm SBR MPX and an HK .45 with suppressor. There is not much time in your hour for more than two firearms.
    it is a nice, clean, well ventilated range. I am always impressed.

Nofir55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2016
    Katy Texas
    I'll bring my GAL 1911 in 45ACP and my daily carry S&W 9mm shield (it still needs to be broken in)

Last edited:

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I might be a taker for Boyerts. Range fees aren’t bad and no extra gun fee for more than one. Pencil me in as a 70% maybe.
    Okay I‘m in. 11am at Boyerts. I’ll have my TGT memorial shirt on. I keep reading about @Moonpie ’s Glocks, so I assume he’s got that covered. I’ll probably bring my CZ PCR and my S&W 4506, possibly a revolver or my hi power

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I saw this on the Astro's preshow last night. For the first 10 TGT members that find me and give me an identifiable TGT handle, I will give them a Powerball Lotto ticket with a chance at the $1 billion + jackpot at no charge. Lets go to the range.

I will be the really big guy with a shirt pocket full of Lotto tickets...

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Ok, Glocks with 7 round magazines count. Just kidding Moonpie is welcome and encouraged to come to any event. There is superb BBQ like 2 blocks away. I am game if anyone else is.

Lumberjack98

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Katy
    If you're thinking of Brett's BBQ, they are in the process of moving and closed until after Thanksgiving. They will have a stand-alone building just outside Katy Mills Mall.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    The time draws nigh. Who’th attends?
    Any glocktards present shall be dealt with severely by Messrs. Colt and Smith and Wesson.
    Then you will be made to pay for the BBQ.

Top Bottom