• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Like I said, let's see the evidence. In court, under oath, not on tv or twitter. Once that is done, I will be shoulder to shoulder with you, brother. It does seem strange that the Dems would tamper with millions of votes in favor of Biden but not bother with the down ballot races where they lost seats in the House.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

You hang out with Gambler much? Because the two of you seem to have the same opinions on voter fraud.

I'll accept Biden being president when there is ample proof that there wasn't widespread election tampering and voter fraud that got him elected.

The proof hasn't been made available to the public yet, so there sin't any way anyone can give you what you appear to be asking for.

And there are way too many anomalies that point towards the possibility of voter fraud taking place, for it not to be investigated. Counties showing more votes than registered voters. Massive numbers of votes that changed from Trump to Biden leading in just a few short hours, very early in the morning hours. The problems with the Dominion voting systems. And quite a few other problems that could change the entire outcome of this election from Biden to Trump.
    Guns International

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    One fraudulent vote is too many. But we live in an imperfect world. Voter fraud occurs and has since the earliest elections.

None of us like crime being committed. Yet in spite of our personally abiding by the law and the presence of the law, crime still occurs. We don't condone it. But does anyone truly expect that there will be no crime anywhere in the U.S.?

All we can do is try to keep it to a level that does not affect outcome. Again, the question is NOT whether voter fraud occurred. Of course it did. The question is was voter fraud of a magnitude to affect the outcome. And given the slim margin of victory in some races, some states, it could have.

As far as the original analogy, most water supplies contain some amount of bad things include fecal matter, arsenic, etc. Yet the quantity present is so small it has no adverse effects and no one complains.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    You hang out with Gambler much? Because the two of you seem to have the same opinions on voter fraud.

I'll accept Biden being president when there is ample proof that there wasn't widespread election tampering and voter fraud that got him elected.

The proof hasn't been made available to the public yet, so there sin't any way anyone can give you what you appear to be asking for.

And there are way too many anomalies that point towards the possibility of voter fraud taking place, for it not to be investigated. Counties showing more votes than registered voters. Massive numbers of votes that changed from Trump to Biden leading in just a few short hours, very early in the morning hours. The problems with the Dominion voting systems. And quite a few other problems that could change the entire outcome of this election from Biden to Trump.
    Who is Gambler? I'm a data driven guy. Show us the data, then we will know. In court, under oath. And by the way, it is never possible to prove something didn't happen, only that it did. This is one reason for the "innocent until proven guilty" principle. So the onus is on the President's legal team to put up or shut up, and frankly I hope they get on with it.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Gathering together and documenting the evidence needed to prove this magnitude of voter fraud or tampering is would be enormous . It is only three weeks since the election. You would want to have all your ducks in a row and everything lined up and irrefutable before you took it before the Supreme Court. This is what I suspect they’re waiting on; to get in front of less political judges, to present the bulk of their information. The other advantage is the longer this drags out it lets Trump and his team see who is really on their side and who can be trusted. I do believe massive voter fraud and tampering occurred between mail in ballots and electronic manipulation of votes. I also believe that this will be proven in the end and Trump will be/is the president again.
    Time will tell, and soon.
    Jmho

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Gathering together and documenting the evidence needed to prove this magnitude of voter fraud or tampering is would be enormous . It is only three weeks since the election. You would want to have all your ducks in a row and everything lined up and irrefutable before you took it before the Supreme Court. This is what I suspect they’re waiting on; to get in front of less political judges, to present the bulk of their information. The other advantage is the longer this drags out it lets Trump and his team see who is really on their side and who can be trusted. I do believe massive voter fraud and tampering occurred between mail in ballots and electronic manipulation of votes. I also believe that this will be proven in the end and Trump will be/is the president again.
    Time will tell, and soon.
    Jmho
    Agreed.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Plinkr,

So, you're neutral as to who gets the nod?
    No. And I'm definitely not neutral about the rule of law. That is more important than my personal preference. The law has standards of evidence that cut through all the BS in the media. I am unable to maintain a strong belief in the absence of evidence, whether it's about climate change, or Covid-19, or election fraud. Consistency matters. If you demand strong evidence in one area, but believe unfounded conspiracy theories in another, where are your principles?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Like I said, let's see the evidence. In court, under oath, not on tv or twitter. Once that is done, I will be shoulder to shoulder with you, brother. It does seem strange that the Dems would tamper with millions of votes in favor of Biden but not bother with the down ballot races where they lost seats in the House.

They knew they would probably lose seats in the House. No big deal. What they were hoping was to pick up the Senate an POTUS. But not by too much. Just enough.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    They knew they would probably lose seats in the House. No big deal. What they were hoping was to pick up the Senate an POTUS. But not by too much. Just enough.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Are they that clever? And competent?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    With all due respect, that is not how polling works.

An election is not a poll.

There is always a margin of error in any human activity.
    Hence why safeguards should be put in place to catch it.

GA certified its vote without actually knowing what the vote totals were. Each time they counted, they got new totals. How do they know which is correct?

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    My position is that when I swore an oath to defend the Constitution, there was no clause that said "as long as my guy is winning".

That's a hell'ov'a NON answer. Sounds to me the reality is you have no position!!!

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    And yet every one of the 50 state officials from both parties has stated that there was no fraud. If there was fraud, we have a system to contest the results through the courts, all it takes is a presentation of evidence. So far, that has not happened, maybe this week it will.

How do you know if there is fraud in a system that is not designed to detect it in the first place? This is a core problem in our elections. There is no way to verify anything.

Even the voting for Class President in my 1st grade class was more secure. We knew there 21 students and everyone voted once. If we got <21 or >21 votes we knew it was fraudulent. We cannot even get 1st grade security in Real Presidential Election.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    How do you know if there is fraud in a system that is not designed to detect it in the first place?
    Is that true? I am under the impression that there are multiple layers of security, including observers from both parties in the counting room. Even so, I tend to agree with you. How can we know? Our system has one primary mechanism to find the truth, and that is in court. So let's present the evidence, in court and under oath, and then we will know. Whomever winds up as the winner will be my President. Whatever happens, I don't want to be a whiner like all the Dems who claimed (hilariously) that Trump wasn't their President.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Just a chronological list of some information/events/headlines after the election:

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

Quote from the 2018 EO, (I do not believe it was ever rescinded), “I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.“

11/10/20
    Key Pentagon Leaders Replaced by Trump Allies After Esper's Firing

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...ced-trump-allies-after-espers-firing.html/amp

If you’re going to do a military operation to obtain a server that has incriminating evidence, you probably would want your supporters in place instead of this guy.

Firing of CISA Chief Christopher Krebs Widely Condemned
    https://threatpost.com/firing-of-krebs-condemned/161338/

seems that a lot of dems came to his support and were praising the job he had done. Might not want this person in place if you obtained a server that had incriminating evidence on it.

Attorney Sidney Powell COINFIRMS Alleged Dominion Servers in Germany Were Confiscated
    https://sdfish.com/forums/t/attorne...n-servers-in-germany-were-confiscated.190128/

Okay, we got a server with some incriminating evidence to something on it (The server having incriminating evidence is my opinion, but the only place you’ve heard about the obtainment of the server is from very limited sources. Main stream media is not reporting this. That speaks volumes to me)

Court issues new circuit assignments
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.scotusblog.com/2020/11/court-issues-new-circuit-assignments-2/amp/

if you’re going to be taking stuff to the Supreme Court, this step makes sense. This step helps make sure that these cases do not die in the Circuit Courts. I also understood that this will give the circuit courts power to invalidate elections if sufficient evidence is presented to them.

The other thing of note, in my opinion, is Trump it’s not the egotistically or pariah that everyone makes him out to be. I truly believe he has Americas best interest at heart. If he did not believe he could succeed in court I do believe he would concede the election even though we all know it was rigged. I don’t believe he would go down this path he is going, if he did not believe he had a very good chance of winning the courts.

Edited to fix stupid speech to text errors
    Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Is that true? I am under the impression that there are multiple layers of security, including observers from both parties in the counting room. Even so, I tend to agree with you. How can we know? Our system has one primary mechanism to find the truth, and that is in court.

What layer knows if I filled out my MIL mail-in ballot and sent it in?

What layer knows if I voted twice if there is no voter ID required?

How do I know my mail-in vote was actually counted?

So let's present the evidence, in court and under oath, and then we will know.

How can you present evidence I voted for my MIL? What would that evidence look like?

How can I present evidence my mail -in vote was not counted if there is no way to verify if it was counted or not?

Do tell.

Whomever winds up as the winner will be my President.

How do we know who the winner was when states cannot even count the legitimate votes correctly?

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I posted this on another thread but it's a good fit here, too. A long read, but about halfway down, it gets really interesting:

Top Bottom