APOD Firearms

How many people will lose their jobs at CNN?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Well that answers the question. You're a narcissist!
    I don’t think about myself nearly as often as you do.

@msharley here is one of the circle jerk of sycophants now, right on cue.
    C31468AA-D243-4405-9641-392993B1F021.png

Last edited:

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    You that snipe at each other, pish posh, the very idea of...gulags.

When you know the very best, old school solution for the cnn, msnbc, etc. fake news douche bags is a cigarette, a blindfold and a firing squad...
    I literally decided to state an opinion, but for some reason every time I do that; I have two pussies that decide to take it as a signal to start shit talking me online.

AKM47

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 26, 2018
    Tx
    I went to see a friend who won a 1948 AK 47 at a auction and noticed the 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6 (a "barn find") he bought 4 months ago was stripped down to the frame

I asked him if that was what I thought it was and he said yes, he told me if I'm going to restore something this bad I need to rebuild from the ground up

The car had no rust, amazingly enough, a few (some large) dings, the paint was badly faded and it needed new shoes, but the LS6, with a little tuning, sounded like a LS6 ... he lives out in the country so no big deal there

I told him CNN was bought out by Discovery and they may need to the same with CNN to rebuild it, he said ya, but they will have to go though CNN with a fine tooth comb to see had bad the damage is, the car wasn't that bad, CNN is a whole lot worse

He has a point

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I literally decided to state an opinion, but for some reason every time I do that; I have two pussies that decide to take it as a signal to start shit talking me online.
    Oh, calm down. People just disagree with your thinking it's ok just to execute people whom you consider ok to shoot and the fact that you're ok with gulags.

No hard feelings, and just to prove it I'll give you a free door seat on one of my first helo tours once I get my pilots license. Well fly over anything you want to see. Make it a bucket list item if you want.

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Oh, calm down. People just disagree with your thinking it's ok just to execute people whom you consider ok to shoot and the fact that you're ok with gulags.

No hard feelings, and just to prove it I'll give you a free door seat on one of my first helo tours once I get my pilots license. Well fly over anything you want to see. Make it a bucket list item if you want.
    People…who specifically beyond you and two others? Keep talking shit online like a pussy.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    People…who specifically beyond you and two others? Keep talking shit online like a pussy.
    Dont be that way. It's just an online discussion. Admitting your addicted to totalitarianism is the first step. Release the rage. Let go the butthurt.

Still the free helo tour offer is yours when your ready.

yes-let-the-butt-hurt-flow-thru-you.jpg

Last edited:

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I don’t know what your deal is, and what I’ve done to make you think you and your boyfriend can bully me. You can’t. Keep on harassing me. You don’t intimidate me.
    Wait, bully?

Did your mom tell you that you were special too much or not enough? No one came to your birthday party?

Come on. Grow up.

Top Bottom