DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
My new magic number is 6.

3 Benelli, 1 Cordoba, 2 SBE
2 Ruger GP100
1 Rossi M92, yea, one more

I was hoping to an Kimber Ultra Covert II, but think I'll give it up.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Feb 17, 2009
Rockport
If it were up to my wife I'd be done, but my list is growing... updated list Springfield XD 9, Glock 19, Para Carry 9, Kimber Ultra II (i like too many kimbers to choose specifically yet but eying this one so far) and an AR of some form TBD later

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
More is better, but honestly, I feel guilty when I don't shot them, and start thinking they might be better off in a new home.... then.. nah, I'm keeping them all. Even if I don't them, I like having them.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
I always thought the guy that dies with the most wins?
Am I wrong???
I am already eying my next little ammo eaten demon.

lonewolf23c

Oct 2, 2008
Idaho
I'm going to be buying a safe pretty soon, and have been looking around at them. Finally found one at Cliffs Guns Safes & Reloading in Boise Idaho for About $3400, 36 rifle capacity but expandable & changeable shelving configurations too.

Also learned from my visit to Cliff's is that you can write the safe off on your taxes. Because according to the government you are supposed to have your tax papers locked in a fire proof safe. Well in that statement it doesn't state the size or type of safe, so the way to get around that is to buy the safe and write it off as it will be used for storing your tax paperwork, if you get my drift.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics