• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    When Beverly's closed, the Bandidos had to find a new place to hang out. They chose Sam's Town Point, located in a residential area off west Slaughter lane. Within just a short amount of time they slapped the crap out of one of the local old time patrons. Lady that owned it made them go to the back yard. Although I know a lot of these guys, if I owned a bar I wouldn't want them as regulars. Soon they would be the only patrons you have!

Joezilla

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Mesquite, TX
    Just the 8 rounds in my Shield 45 or 10 rounds in the Shield 9mm. IWB at 4 O'clock.

Sounds just like me except I also have another mag of each in the truck ready for me to grab.

If I am carrying the XD Mod 2 variants in 9mm or 45acp, the same applies: another mag of each in the truck.

Joe

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Accidents are just that, nothing can be done.

You seem to bounce between aggressive trolling, then full tilt humor.

Not the best way to break in to a new group of "friends".
    Just my very humble opinion .
    His moniker fits him certified especially after the snotgun.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    My G43 has Pearce +1 bases on the magazines so that provides 7+1. I quit carrying extra magazines and instead use a plastic carrier that holds 18 rounds of 9mm. The cartridges are kept clean, dry and the carrier is flat and easy to pocket carry. G43 magazines are easy to load, so that's the emergency plan.

Flash

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Talking with my neighbor yesterday, he said it depends on the circumstances as to whether he carries. Traveling to a strange town. Or this: "If I'm going to a nice restaurant in the 'vette. I'm afraid someone might hit me in the parking lot, thinking I have money. "

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Seems like every time I park in a parking lot somebody hits me. It's usually soccer moms letting the doors fly.
    I've done that. On purpose. Sometimes it's semi-justifiable.

I once lived in a second-floor apartment next to my sister. We had two cars in the parking lot below separated by one space. Parking was unassigned so you never knew who was there.

I'm standing on the balcony, hanging out, and a guy gets into the car parked between our two cars. He's not careful at all. He whacks his car door against my sisters car a couple of times and since she had no side cladding, it left clearly visible paint chipping right in the middle of the door. There was no need for that. The spaces were wide and everybody was parked right in the middle of them. The guy was just oblivious to the damage he was causing.

I figured he'd drive away but I wanted to talk to him. I headed downstairs. By the time I got there, a different idea had entered my head. He was moving slow and hadn't yet pulled out so I unlocked my car parked on his passenger side. I then proceeded to repeatedly slam my door into the side of his car, over and over again. My car was crap and I didn't car about chipping the paint on the edge of my door. That got the guys attention. He glared at me. I smiled, stared straight at him, and slammed my door into his car a few more times.

He started to get out of his car so I jumped in and drove away.

I had never seen the guy before and never saw him again but given where he was parked and other factors, I was pretty sure why he was there. I'm guessing he wrote it off as just part of the price of visiting the whorehouse operating out of one of the apartments in my building.

Normally, I'd say someone acting like I did was nuts but watching someone so uncaringly damage other people's property just set me off. My dad had just died and I'd already punched one hole in a wall and punched one door out of the frame. In retrospect, what I did was probably far better than what I would have done if I'd been face to face with him. At the time, my head was not in a good place.

Thankfully, I grew into a slightly more mellow adult.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Well, I certainly wouldn't choose a troll like you. I have plenty of people to talk to...( in real life, geek.)
    You don't know the meaning of troll and you certainly are a poor profiler. I'm very glad for your real life contacts but some of the dialogue was verbose for the site. I made an observation only. Let's just leave it alone.

Top Bottom