• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alterspaces

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2024
    Corpus Christi
    Just so you are aware, California, a few years ago, passed legislation requiring that new residents register their firearms within 60 days upon becoming a resident. Most are not aware, and they didn't make a big deal about it because they didnt want any lawsuits(they usually lose) that they will ignore.

Anyway, it is now a Communist hell hole, so think twice about returning. Welcome to the forum.
    Yeah def aware, I actually bought my first set of guns from another state I lived in before CA. It was even MORE restrictive actually, so I was extremely conservative when it came to gun laws and immediately looked them all up. I did the whole bringing guns on the airplane shebang and when I got to CA, I registered them in the first couple weeks. It was $16 each in 2016. Maybe more now...

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    B&T 22 suppressor
    Good luck with that.

Who can own a suppressor in California?

In California, it is illegal for any person, or entity, who is not exempt by law, to possess a firearm silencer (PC 33410). A firearm silencer means any device or attachment of any kind designed, used, or intended for use in silencing, diminishing, or muffling the report [sound] of a firearm.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    Howdy, and welcome to the forum! As people have said previously: read the rules; understand the rules; follow the rules. Do those three things and you’ll do fine buying and selling here.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Yeah def aware, I actually bought my first set of guns from another state I lived in before CA. It was even MORE restrictive actually, so I was extremely conservative when it came to gun laws and immediately looked them all up. I did the whole bringing guns on the airplane shebang and when I got to CA, I registered them in the first couple weeks. It was $16 each in 2016. Maybe more now...
    I know what a set of dishes, golf clubs and even integers are but not a set of guns. Post a picture of yours to help this uneducated Southerner.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    I know what a set of dishes, golf clubs and even integers are but not a set of guns. Post a picture of yours to help this uneducated Southerner.
    This is what google search produced when asked for "set of guns"

1800-Replica-Antique-American-50-cal-Flintlock-Dueling-Pistol-Cased-Set_101521063_68483_A05F2E...JPG

alterspaces

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2024
    Corpus Christi
    Welcome.
    It is cool to see you just speak the truth. I understand and enjoy good storytelling but, deception ain't that.

Just my opinion. You should be careful what you post. All that moving BACK to Cali talk may make others question your mental state.
    Nah dude, there's absolutely no deception. Anything you think I posted might be deception is just an area you might consider being more open-minded.

I know most of you guys here in TX don't like Cali, but there are a ton of great things about Cali. So many, and holding so much weight in my own life, that I'm willing to sacrifice and face all the many bad things you guys know about Cali. I'm aware there are a lot of bad things in Cali, esp anti-2A stuff, but it's not my priority in life. There are other things I prioritize more.

Ah I meant that I bought 2, and then never bought anything else. Then moved states, bought a couple there, then moved here, and bought a bunch.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom