• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Non Trolls would move from their first post to another to attempt to re establish themselves rather than getting all Giddy from the negativity they are receiving. Reason they Troll

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    It's ok, not trying to be a good fit. Just want to be able to buy or sell pistols if I need to. In fact, I've never been a good fit anywhere, even in forums that are a big part of my life like fishing, there are people like =>

who insist I'm trolling, but they've just never met someone so awkward before. I seriously never troll.
    <>

Many of us here are older very conservative guys who aren’t in the selling business.

You came on pretty strong at first.

Sir Wm. Osler always advised a person new to an organization to try to observe & learn his/her way around for a good while before talking publicly.

And we have some very shy folks on here. NOT !

But there some with very extensive, often arcane, knowledge here; and we respect their advice. Even if they have few other redeeming qualities.

How about let’s start-over with you ?

leVieux

<>

alterspaces

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2024
    Corpus Christi
    Non Trolls would move from their first post to another to attempt to re establish themselves rather than getting all Giddy from the negativity they are receiving. Reason they Troll
    nah, I'm just really stubborn. plus the negativity comes from people not being open-minded. I don't really feel like adjusting for others' misunderstanding.

<>

Many of us here are older very conservative guys who aren’t in the selling business.

You came on pretty strong at first.

Sir Wm. Osler always advised a person new to an organization to try to observe & learn his/her way around for a good while before talking publicly.

And we have some very shy folks on here. NOT !

But there some with very extensive, often arcane, knowledge here; and we respect their advice. Even if they have few other redeeming qualities.

How about let’s start-over with you ?

leVieux

<>
    respectable words. I've never been one to know when I should hold my tongue, I kinda just want to get to the point, I pay for it all the time, I agree on that part. I've gotten a lot of good answers to many of my burning questions about ammo so far, so I recognize that part.

and of course, I'll start over with anyone who wants to, I have a feeling that many won't, but I've seen you to be very reasonable. maybe we can share a crawfish sometime.

Welcome and your showing poor judgement wanting to move back to Cali, I never even want to visit there, and I was born and lived there for 63 years.
    Well, considering your and most others' (on this forum) priorities, you'd be right, but I have other non-gun priorities that I'd rather have in my life. Plus, that's why I'm stocking up here, on stuff that is off-roster in CA and while it's still easy. CA actually isn't difficult to buy guns, there are other way worse states that you jump through so many hoops. CCW is difficult to get though.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    nah, I'm just really stubborn. plus the negativity comes from people not being open-minded. I don't really feel like adjusting for others' misunderstanding.

respectable words. I've never been one to know when I should hold my tongue, I kinda just want to get to the point, I pay for it all the time, I agree on that part. I've gotten a lot of good answers to many of my burning questions about ammo so far, so I recognize that part.

and of course, I'll start over with anyone who wants to, I have a feeling that many won't, but I've seen you to be very reasonable. maybe we can share a crawfish sometime.

Well, considering your and most others' (on this forum) priorities, you'd be right, but I have other non-gun priorities that I'd rather have in my life. Plus, that's why I'm stocking up here, on stuff that is off-roster in CA and while it's still easy. CA actually isn't difficult to buy guns, there are other way worse states that you jump through so many hoops. CCW is difficult to get though.
    Crawdad.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Lemme clear this up a tiny bit... people that left Cali and escaped here to God's country but want to go back to Cali are obviously unbalanced and will doubtless try to make our Beautiful Texas resemble their delusion. Bless their little pea pickin' hearts!
    This is completely unacceptable and extremely dangerous. Those so inflicted must be regarded with extreme caution and strongly encouraged to either; repent and embrace their incredibly good fortune or immediately proceed to the nearest Exit, quickly and quietly.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas

Negativity is usually sprung from someone knowing the truth about something.

Last edited:

alterspaces

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2024
    Corpus Christi
    Negativity is usually sprung from someone knowing the truth about something.
    keyword is usually, and no it is not the case. not a troll, that's just a fact.

When are you going to sell it? I'm curious....
    still debating, maybe I want to keep it. It's a Savage Arms Stance. I haven't even shot it yet and I feel like I have no use for it, but at the same time, it has a bit of novelty that it's a pistol from a company known for its long guns.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Nah, it's too much of a lib town. In contrast to what you might believe, just because I'm from CA doesn't make me a democrat. I'm not one of those CA refugees that turn TX purple.
    So tell us about your handle- alter spaces. It seems there may be an interesting story there.

alterspaces

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2024
    Corpus Christi
    So tell us about your handle- alter spaces. It seems there may be an interesting story there.
    Ahh, you're not gonna like this, but it's literally only because I thought it sounded cool. I literally pulled it out of my butt. I made it up, sounded cool, and now I use it.

I made it in 2009 to sell stuff on ebay. There is no etymology behind it.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Ahh, you're not gonna like this, but it's literally only because I thought it sounded cool. I literally pulled it out of my butt. I made it up, sounded cool, and now I use it.

I made it in 2009 to sell stuff on ebay. There is no etymology behind it.
    No,I like things pulled from one's butt. I am a proctologist, by trade. I am unlicensed, but nonetheless perform a valuable service at affordable rates.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    tumblr_mjrt23fqJB1ry46hlo1_r3_400.gifv

Top Bottom