• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nitelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    houston/spring
    Thanks for the support. I will make sure that they get whats coming.. Put the word out on your Facebooks and Twitter if you have it and let everyone know the wrong doings of this pos company! I just got off the phone with a servicemanager and she told me "well sounds like your in luck because your product is still under warranty!" What a stupid c-unt!

Anyone want to talk to an American when calling HP to report a problem? 650-857-7177 < their corporate number.
    DK Firearms

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    My HP laptops and printers have been nothing but rock solid. I've had HP products for years without issue and would happily buy another one today.

No way I'm paying Apple's super inflated prices for their proprietary stuff. :banghead:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I've had and used quite a few HP printers and scanners that I'm pleased with, but I'm not at all impressed with their computers. They generally function fine, but they just aren't very high quality. See post #9... Rebranded E-Machines Couple that with their lackluster customer service and it's a good reason not to buy one.

No way I'm paying Apple's super inflated prices for their proprietary stuff. :banghead:
    +1

nitelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    houston/spring
    Well just like with hi points, some people say "now why you go spending your money on a paperweight?" and others that say "They are so cheap and reliable that I keep one in the truck, boat, and office".

HP has proven to be nonsense in a time where if you dont have quallity than you gotta go out of business. HP is one of those companies. I am going to call them tomorrow, pretty much their only solution is for me to be with out my computer another 3 weeks. Not including shipping time and all the extra free of charge damage they do to my computer.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i build my own.

even build them for money sometimes. jsut got paid $100 to build a super sweet machine for a buddy's dad.

took a whopping 45 minutes to assemble from nuts and bolts. (i even do free fixes on the ones i build lol - liek geek squad but you buy the parts instead of the service.)

have a bunch of HPs that people have given me as payment for PC related services. i use em for parts and stuff. i have found some nice hardware int hem suprisingly enough. but i think QC is sketchy with HP. lots of loose cables and even ram in backward and stuff like that.

found one with a DVD-rom drive inside loose in the case. WTF? the thing wouldnt boot up because it was shorting out the motherboard. i dont know for sure if it came from the factory liek that, but the guy said he took it out fo the box plugged it in and nothin happened... again i say, WTF?

Top Bottom