• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Thank you for making sure that the child did not have to suffer for the mom's shortcomings. I'll echo all the previous "good job" comments and add an attaboy!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Good work!

Just remember, there's a jack kit in the trunk of just about every car. Tire irons aren't what they used to be, but it should do. If not, the jack will. :D

spence76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    El Paso
    Well done on saving that poor child from both heat stroke and a stupid mother. I think its ridiculous I need a permit to carry a pistol, but any moron can have a child without needing to take any parenting classes.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Your story has inspired me. Tomorrow I'm going to drop my LMF II (and it's glass breaking pommel) into the tool box in the Jeep. I'll have to track something down and drop one in each motorcycle.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    A glass breaking device, especially a convenient one like some of the ones built into pocket knives, could certainly be a useful tool to have around. I'm definitely going to have to look at one for EDC "just in case". You know, those times when you've stolen from the mob and they dump you into the river inside a car and you have to escape to safety quickly before drowning. That sort of every day occurrence. ;) lol j/k

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    A glass breaking device, especially a convenient one like some of the ones built into pocket knives, could certainly be a useful tool to have around. I'm definitely going to have to look at one for EDC "just in case". You know, those times when you've stolen from the mob and they dump you into the river inside a car and you have to escape to safety quickly before drowning. That sort of every day occurrence. ;) lol j/k

Oh yeah! I hate when that happens. ;)

Top Bottom