• ...and so much more!
  • itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    wasn't me. I don't give a shit about grammer. If I shoot my p225 you'll be embarrassed lol. Seriously though I am a huge rifle junky and have just recently got serious about handguns.

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Nah working 6-2 tomorrow, I did shoot you a PM though.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

say...txdarhorse...um..i was just wondering... *rotates the tip of his front shoe in swivel back n forth* maybe....u can teach me everything u know? im pretty darn sure u didnt use all those 2300+posts just talkin nonsense! ...be my yoda... lol

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Replied, and we'll try to get out there sometime, hopefully b4 the range day. I'd like to find a group of us that gets together with a little more frequency myself. I'm certainly no pro, collector or anything of the sort, but I've owned and shot firearms for a long time now.

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    say...txdarhorse...um..i was just wondering... *rotates the tip of his front shoe in swivel back n forth* maybe....u can teach me everything u know? im pretty darn sure u didnt use all those 2300+posts just talkin nonsense! ...be my yoda... lol

And he has only been a member for like 6 weeks!

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    UncleSam, did you end up buying that Valor or you checking it out first?? I would love to buy that thing but my wife would kill me. If you pick it up, make sure and bring it out to the range day so some of us mortals can get a look at it!

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012

Lmao sorry to bust your bubble but most of it was just general bs, haha but in all seriousness stick around I've made some good friends here on the board.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Replied, and we'll try to get out there sometime, hopefully b4 the range day. I'd like to find a group of us that gets together with a little more frequency myself. I'm certainly no pro, collector or anything of the sort, but I've owned and shot firearms for a long time now.

Right now I'm being scheduled off Thursday and Fridays but I'm always down to hit up the range just need a little heads up, usually try and post on here when I plan on heading out. Trust me I'm no pro and my collection is smaller than I'd like but the wife is the boss.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Hi, I'm game this week to shoot with OP or anyone else. Maybe someone smarter than me can help me get a Russian SKS sighted in.

I'm off Thursday and Friday and will probably try to hit the range one of the days. What side of town do you live on and/or do you have a range preference? I really have no experience with SKS's but I'd be willing to try and help.

will083031

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    san antonio
    I'm off Thursday and Friday and will probably try to hit the range one of the days. What side of town do you live on and/or do you have a range preference? I really have no experience with SKS's but I'd be willing to try and help.
    Thursday or Friday will be ok, I live close to I-10 and Vance Jackson, and any range is fine.

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    yep, i live by 410 and vance jackson. might i recommend the range i have a pass at "blackhawk shooting range" (you guys would only have to pay for a target...aka $3 a piece). 2 ways to get there...i10 to 35 south all the way. or 410 to 35 south all the way. i go soooo often, its cheaper for me to get a pass+pay gas, than it is to go to an 'indoor range' in town that charges $1000000000 a month.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    yep, i live by 410 and vance jackson. might i recommend the range i have a pass at "blackhawk shooting range" (you guys would only have to pay for a target...aka $3 a piece). 2 ways to get there...i10 to 35 south all the way. or 410 to 35 south all the way. i go soooo often, its cheaper for me to get a pass+pay gas, than it is to go to an 'indoor range' in town that charges $1000000000 a month.

Are you in to shoot on either of those days? I have no problem checking out a new range just need to formulate a game plan. What time would you wanna go, I'm free all day Thursday and free til a little before 5 on Friday.

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    im available after 2pm thursday...and ALL day friday. i wouldnt mind going at like 9am friday. (i like to go early so theres no traffic+ we basically have the entire range to ourselves).

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Definitely not opposed to early on Friday, they're basically cool with however many guns you wanna bring and whatever ammo, etc?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom