• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Thanks for sharing the test! I took it honestly and had to make some allowances for my age (66). I cut my working days down to 4-5 hours but spent the last two days working outside getting my yard squared away. I've also been teaching at a local college and it's worked out so well that they've asked me to do two more classes! There's lots to do and I'm charging forward.

I have tree pollen allergy that knocks me out at this time of the year and arthritis gives me a problem every so often. Still.....off I go every day working and playing.

The most important issues are of attitude. I have a standard prayer when I go to bed. I give thanks for my happy life as a retired man and if the present political situation would disappear, it would be very close to perfect! I'm happier than I've ever been in my life! I have wonderful friends and Jake, my little pal, is the best companion ever! I never knew that I could love a little dog so much.

Frustration? There is that beautiful young married woman across the street (one of twins for Pete's sake!) but that's never going anywhere.

I'd say that I passed the test.

Flash

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    1083!! Nice...

Yea I feel better.

Thanks for sharing the test! I took it honestly and had to make some allowances for my age (66). I cut my working days down to 4-5 hours but spent the last two days working outside getting my yard squared away. I've also been teaching at a local college and it's worked out so well that they've asked me to do two more classes! There's lots to do and I'm charging forward.

I have tree pollen allergy that knocks me out at this time of the year and arthritis gives me a problem every so often. Still.....off I go every day working and playing.

The most important issues are of attitude. I have a standard prayer when I go to bed. I give thanks for my happy life as a retired man and if the present political situation would disappear, it would be very close to perfect! I'm happier than I've ever been in my life! I have wonderful friends and Jake, my little pal, is the best companion ever! I never knew that I could love a little dog so much.

Frustration? There is that beautiful young married woman across the street (one of twins for Pete's sake!) but that's never going anywhere.

I'd say that I passed the test.

Flash

No problem. As I've said my primary driver was overwhelming fatigue. I couldn't stay awake all day to save my life. That's all changed now.

I'm glad you passed. I wouldn't wish this on anybody. Even though there is a fix it still sucks.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Thanks to all of you who shared about this! I never knew anything about the subject and I learned a lot. That's one of the many reasons that I love being a TGT member! I can share what I've learned and can learn from you guys in return.

Flash

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I'm headed Monday to have bloodwork done again to see if we need to modify anything but my fatigue is almost entirely gone. To the point where I've been actually doing quite a bit of working out which was something that was just unthinkable before.

I've lost almost 23 lbs of fat and just generally feel better, have a much longer fuse and a much more positive general outlook.

I can't wait to get the bloodwork results back so I can see how I'm doing on paper.

Top Bottom