• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Salty have you gone in and talked to the guys at Modern Pawn and Guns? I hear they're the go-to place for NFA toys in Corpus, still haven't been there myself though. My favorite local shop is getting ready to be a stocked NFA dealer, license is secured just awaiting finishing of the building so I'm going to do my first purchase through them, a spectre as well I think.

Question for you guys who had Silencer Shop do your trust but didn't go there in person, how quick and or troublesome was it getting them to do your trust? I've been trying to get in contact with Sean Cody to no avail so I'm looking into other options.
    Texas SOT

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Salty have you gone in and talked to the guys at Modern Pawn and Guns? I hear they're the go-to place for NFA toys in Corpus, still haven't been there myself though. My favorite local shop is getting ready to be a stocked NFA dealer, license is secured just awaiting finishing of the building so I'm going to do my first purchase through them, a spectre as well I think.

Question for you guys who had Silencer Shop do your trust but didn't go there in person, how quick and or troublesome was it getting them to do your trust? I've been trying to get in contact with Sean Cody to no avail so I'm looking into other options.

I just had mine done a couple of weeks ago with SS. Super easy. You buy it on their site. they send you an email with a link to fill out some info. Then send you a pdf of your trust. Next they send you another link to fill out more info and upload the notarized document. It's like filling out a quick 2 page survey.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If you don't buy from them then after you get the PDF trust you just print and get it notarized.

It's really easy, long as you have a computer and printer.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America

Going to modern pawn today.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    My Spectre 2 was $99 with purchase of a harvester back in October. The low price was enough for me to take the leap. SilencerShop was great to deal with. I think the Spectre is $299 normally.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I'm buying from modern pawn in Corpus Christi. I've bought a lower and some other stuff from them before. Spectre 2 for 349$. I'm taking my trust ppw to them to start my tax stamp today.

jparks54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Fruitvale

I talked to sean cody the other day emailed him he said he would call me never did when i called him he answered but was getting ready to go on a hog hunting trip so just keep trying to call his number on the website im sure he will be free some time soon. Im really thinking about just going with SS for the price or texas gun trust for mine still havent decided for sure though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You wait about a month from the time your paperwork gets mailed and call the ATF. They should tell you that the check is cashed and it's pending.

Then nothing will change till it's approved.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I talked to sean cody the other day emailed him he said he would call me never did when i called him he answered but was getting ready to go on a hog hunting trip so just keep trying to call his number on the website im sure he will be free some time soon. Im really thinking about just going with SS for the price or texas gun trust for mine still havent decided for sure though.

I've tried email, not even sure of his pricing just wanting to get the basic info and pricing as he came highly recommended. May just end up going with SS for price and convenience though.

jparks54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Fruitvale
    I've tried email, not even sure of his pricing just wanting to get the basic info and pricing as he came highly recommended. May just end up going with SS for price and convenience though.

Thats why i called him too he told me $300

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'm buying from modern pawn in Corpus Christi. I've bought a lower and some other stuff from them before. Spectre 2 for 349$. I'm taking my trust ppw to them to start my tax stamp today.

Good deal, one of the things that peaked my interest with Modern Pawn was that they offer layaway.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I gave them 200$ cash for the suppressor and a check for 200$ for the BATFE.

Ill pay the rest on Friday.

From what I understand is they will send the paperwork out after 75% cost is paid off. I'm also kicking around ideas of a larger caliber suppressor so that would come in handy.

Top Bottom