• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dumpnpump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2020
    My greatest fear of the water route is that the body does not get the nutrients needed to stay strong. Got to maintain some nutrients to avoid illnesses.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    When you reached the top, maybe 50/60' high, there was a rope angled at about 45 degrees to the ground. You'd reach out, put your hands legs around the rope and climb on down.

It was fun, but like Private Pyle some guys wouldn't even make it to the top. They'd slowly and shame faced-ly step back down and it was allowed without being them yelled at...though I didn't know why?

If someone's got an irrational fear of heights, forcing them to perform while they're nearly immobilized in a high place - say, 50 or 60 feet high - is likely to get them killed. Acrophobia can be overcome, but it can't be forced to happen. And a person doesn't know they have it until the first time it hits them, full force, and they find themselves unable to move.

TheSinfulSaint

TheSinfulSaint
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    McKinney
    Yes it is possible but not the healthiest speed to loose that much weight unless you are very tall or majorly obese.

I came down to 210 from 255 in two months but that was the result of very strict diet and 45 minute of elliptical workout.

• No sweets (sugar,honey etc) Have to completely stop that.
    • Reduce meat intake, increase veggies and fruits
    • Reduce portions
    • Eat two times instead of three (small portions)
    • No snacking at all.
    • No Coffee/tea/dairy or other stimulants
    • No eating after 6, period.
    If you don't want to do all thi then the other best way is to call you side HO home when wify is home and act as if it is cool. She will make sure you loose 40 lbs. :spank:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but I opine dismemberment may be your best option ...
    1684421267603.jpeg

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    2018, I counted calories to ~1200/day...

2018WeightLoss.jpg

Sept 2020 I was still at 170, then I got my bilateral TKR and today I'm at 195...

I can maintain 190-195 without effort, but it means I have a gut!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Most who have done that sort of thing went full bore KETO. Zero carbs. And did much exercise.

I lost 45 lbs, but did it over a much longer period of time.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Mods should delete posts for new members that try to spam their way to 25. Evey new post, an old one gets deleted. Perpetually stuck at 24 posts
    Why would you think that is what he is doing? He is a TGT Supporter, or so the icon/banner whatever it is says. So what use is hitting 25 posts for him? When you become a supporter isn't the 25 post rule no longer in play?

Top Bottom