• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    If i hear from another person that Colt makes the best rifle on the market.

Usually it from someone that has NEVER carried one in COMBAT. Nor has seen one of the big POS's go high order.

Gay ass prancing pony on the side. Made by one big asshole of a company.

JAM-O-Matic junk.

Colt can go straight to hell.
    Gun Zone Deals

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    It really pisses them off when you remind them that they are now sold at Walmart for $500 less than what they paid

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I am liking this rant.

I'll never be able to look at one again without thinking 'gay ass prancing pony'. Oh, and I have carried one on duty many times. I'd take any of mine over it any day.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I am liking this rant.

I'll never be able to look at one again without thinking 'gay ass prancing pony'. Oh, and I have carried one on duty many times. I'd take any of mine over it any day.

Who puts a pony on the side of there stuff, with it's pecker hanging out???? It's there alright. Look close

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    francis.jpg

xd.40

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    dallas tx
    Who puts a pony on the side of there stuff, with it's pecker hanging out???? It's there alright. Look close

lol please tell me u r not serious please tell me u where not sitting there on day thinking if u might see the "junk" of a small horse logo. :confused:

that been said, im sure there are people who can agree, and who can dissagree with u. its an oppinion. settle down its not that big of a deal if someone does/doesnot like a certain brand.

happy new yr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Avoiding the question I see. Please answer the question and back up your statement.

Dewd, I did. Anything that doesn't have a gay prancing pony, with it's pecker hanging out.

Think of everything not made by Colt. Add 2, then subtract 2. Whats left? Not Colt.

My back up to my statement? Being issued the POS for combat duty. Lugging one, every single day. having and seeing more then one go "Click" instead of "bang"

Seeing more then one, blow the hell up. Walking as close to the machine gunner as I could...why? CUZ Colt SUCKS a HUGE ONE.

Top Bottom