• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kikjunk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    san antoniio
    This guy is a grade-A POS. My mom noticed him walking to the front of his lot with a pistol in hand, held at his waist pointed out. I guess he's hopped up on cocaine and got paranoid about some truck that drove by. We watched this idiot pacing his yard for about 10 minutes holding his pistol like that. Now I'm not saying he was doing anything illegal, technically he was on his own property but come on man WTF. He's also the neighborhood pedophile who is going to court next month for molesting his gf's kids. Hopefully this creep will lose his right to own, or better off be put behind bars. My other neighbor said he saw him out there the other day only wearing boxer shorts with his pistol tucked in the back. He's probably made a few enemies and thinks if he walks around his yard holding it like that it might intimidate someone.

Anyway I stayed on alert for a while until after he went back inside. We were thinking of calling the cops but since he technically wasn't breaking the law we decided against it.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Pretty sure that what he was doing was illegal. Penal code 42.01(a)(8). Disorderly conduct.

I'd have got it on video, called the cops and kept a rifle handy.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I sit out in my front yard with a pistol in my lap, granted I'm not a tweaked out kid toucher and not in my underwear and pacing back and forth like a psycho.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    He's also the neighborhood pedophile who is going to court next month for molesting his gf's kids.
    If he is under indictment, he is forbidden by federal law from possessing firearms. It's also more than likely a condition of his bail. I might make some phone calls Monday if I were you!

Eli

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    If he is named on a protective order, which is common if he was charged with molesting a kid, he would be restricted from possessing a firearm. We are really starting to speculate, but a call to the police would not have hurt.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    The hypocricy begins.

The speculation already has.

How does the OP know the dude is going to court and for what? The assumption he is on cocaine?

This group is the first to jump up and down about gun rights, until it is someone elese or one disagreed with.

Yocan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2011
    Ellington
    I dunno when I lived in Detroit I'd put on nice jeans, collared shirt go outside and because my back was uncomfortable with my 1911 against the wooden rocker I would put it under the newspaper on the table and read a book.... never bothered anyone but the retard that tried to rob me on my porch.

But if you live in a city this is just in bad taste, if your going to walk around with a gun you should use a holster kinda like a pre-emptive symbol of not a bad guy.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    See - there ya go assumin' again! He's COOKIN' it on Tuesdays - Wednesdays, he sells it outta his customized Pinto!
    Yo! Watch the cracks about customized Pintos! I had one back in the late 70s, and it was a helluva great car!

And I ain't seen a Pinto on the road in about twenty years, so if he does have one it's a classic!

Top Bottom