• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Taurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    My Room
    I don't see how a boxer short can support any pistol, even a .25. I'm thinking it's a toy gun.

Is that bozo a registered sex offender?

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Someone agitated and walking around their yard with a handgun isn't normal. I would have made a call to the police just to have them check on the guy. Body language and situation are what determine if it's worth a call. Some kid walking down the street with an AR around his back, not a big deal. If he's running down the street with an AR in his hands ... well ... maybe there's something up. Hell, he could need help ... he could be killing someone ... he could just be getting in some good cardio, LOL.

If I saw my neighbor sitting on the porch reading a book with a 1911 on the table I could care less. If he was walking to his car with his 1911 in his hand, again I could care less.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    You'd better check again, question 12b on a 4473. What's really cool is it's a federal offense to posses firearms while under information for a felony, and you have no way of knowing in most cases!

Eli
    No, you are incorrect. It is unlawful to acquire a firearm while under indictment however.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Someone agitated and walking around their yard with a handgun isn't normal. I would have made a call to the police just to have them check on the guy. Body language and situation are what determine if it's worth a call. Some kid walking down the street with an AR around his back, not a big deal. If he's running down the street with an AR in his hands ... well ... maybe there's something up. Hell, he could need help ... he could be killing someone ... he could just be getting in some good cardio, LOL.

If I saw my neighbor sitting on the porch reading a book with a 1911 on the table I could care less. If he was walking to his car with his 1911 in his hand, again I could care less.

Please don't call them on me when I'm reading... :-)

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    what kind of pistol was it that can be supported by boxers??

These ones could probably support a draco.

3295004327_d668e34d24.jpg

Top Bottom