Sent from my SIG Sauer
    Military Camp

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    while not a germaphobe, I typically avoid picking things up off the ground in bathrooms

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    I gotta wonder ... what problem is identified in that picture? I like to hope a man deposit his business without judgement? Was this guy supposed to unholster and hold the pistol in the low ready to qualify for a vigilance prize?

Seriously, all I've got is a super sized "so what." I'm certain that plenty of creepy dudes have seen my holstered carry piece when nature has demanded I do the dirty in a public restroom.

And, I submit that if I ever see a hand reaching into a stall I am occupying I will fear for my life and respond accordingly.

I wonder some times. Last time I stopped into Cabelas, I had a kind enough gentleman inform me that I was printing. I reminded him that this is not an issue in Texas. I'd have likely been more polite if I wasn't wearing a OWB holster on a motorcycle ... poor guy got the "well duh" treatment.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Not sure he is idiot of the year for carrying a gun and having to take a crap but hey, it is all about perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    The problem is his letting his gun lay there where some goblin can reach under and yank it...holster and all. When nature calls, it's best to either hang it on a coathook on the door or keep it just below the knees...anything but "offer" it to whoever walks by. His response to threat once a hand's wrapped around the gun is too little, too late.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    just as Nightwatch said, the fact that it's just lying on the ground is

#1 an open invitation
    #2 a bit far to draw
    #3 pretty damn gross

Sent from my SIG Sauer

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I tend to tuck the end of my belt into the pant loop to keep my holster on my pants, but if I had to lay it on the floor, (God forbid!), I believe I would put it between my feet. That just looks too inviting.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    The problem is his letting his gun lay there where some goblin can reach under and yank it...holster and all. When nature calls, it's best to either hang it on a coathook on the door or keep it just below the knees...anything but "offer" it to whoever walks by. His response to threat once a hand's wrapped around the gun is too little, too late.
    Never hang it on the "steal me " hook on the door. Just put it in your pants

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    The hooks I'm talking about are INSIDE the door-right above my face as I'm seated-not accessible for anyone to see, much less steal. I see no problem having it there, and I can reach and defend it easily. Someone would have to be real tall to reach over the door and grab at it even if they knew it was there.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    A note to everyone;
    Do not borrow rman's phone.
    phone? that was my DSLR with zoom lense
    The hooks I'm talking about are INSIDE the door-right above my face as I'm seated-not accessible for anyone to see, much less steal. I see no problem having it there, and I can reach and defend it easily. Someone would have to be real tall to reach over the door and grab at it even if they knew it was there.
    i usually hang it by the trigger on the hooks. perfect size.
    I just give mine to the rest room attendant and he gives me some cologne.
    same here, but in an effort to stay Concealed, I don't hand him the gun until we're both in the stall

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    That is usually where they get left behind.

I remove mine and put it in my pocket.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    same here, but in an effort to stay Concealed, I don't hand him the gun until we're both in the stall

Sent from my SIG Sauer

You win the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom