• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    I don't have to justify owning a firearm to anyone.

a2bfbf6fe92f8b22561f170fba8f9de8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    I used to have a gun or two, but I kept them in my boat for safekeeping... And sadly it went down
    Be sure to get the t-shirt in case anyone asks!!! :facepalm:

Attachments

• I-Lost-All-My-Guns-In-Boating-Accident-Gun-Rights-T-Shirt-Zazzle-com.jpg
      I-Lost-All-My-Guns-In-Boating-Accident-Gun-Rights-T-Shirt-Zazzle-com.jpg
      18.9 KB · Views: 79

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    If asked why I WANT an AR-15 I would simply reply 'why do you ask the question?' It is none of their business, etc.

But if you want of provide a more informed reply take a listen to this video from two well informed gun guys; Ken Hackathorn and Massad Ayoob talk about the parallels between the development of personal defense and law enforcement weapons, and why the AR-15 is an entirely appropriate weapon for defending your home.

And for another take try this blog post on Red State why some folks really do NEED an AR-15 pattern rifle.
    In a related but opposite viewpoint (just so you know what liberal media promotes) *CBS '60 Minutes' says the gun of choice for mass shooters is AR-15 rifle.

For the mush brain and low-information voter this biased report (no surprise) was crafted to hit them with shock and awe. Taking advantage of the tragedy in Buffalo and Uvalde shootings this story is to advocate restricting/confiscating one's rifle(s) and ammo.

For all the reasons the ammo is demonized I sure like the caliber to defend myself and family as Ken and Massad explain.

*p.s. take the time and read the critical comments to this YouTube video

Reactions: gll

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    In a related but opposite viewpoint (just so you know what liberal media promotes) *CBS '60 Minutes' says the gun of choice for mass shooters is AR-15 rifle.

For the mush brain and low-information voter this biased report (no surprise) was crafted to hit them with shock and awe. Taking advantage of the tragedy in Buffalo and Uvalde shootings this story is to advocate restricting/confiscating one's rifle(s) and ammo.

For all the reasons the ammo is demonized I sure like the caliber to defend myself and family as Ken and Massad explain.

*p.s. take the time and read the critical comments to this YouTube video
    Well @DougC you still feel the need to rationalize and explain why you "need" or "want" an AR to people IMO, don't matter or that it's none of their business.

The 2nd Amendment is the ONLY justification I feel the need for.

Instead of "explaining" or "educating" people about the AR, why don''t you start with the 2nd Amendment and the Constitution.

Top Bottom