• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Kindly pardon me for not reading the previous 2000 posts.

Can a hospital require direct hire and "other" hospital workers to get a CV19 vaccination?
    Link(s)?
    Venture Surplus ad

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Kindly pardon me for not reading the previous 2000 posts.

Can a hospital require direct hire and "other" hospital workers to get a CV19 vaccination?
    Link(s)?
    I still see tech job openings that say "Covid 19 vaccine required". Can they? If you want to work, yes. Should they? No, and they should be held liable for any adverse effects.

And I Skip those ads...I need intelligence in my future employer.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I still see tech job openings that say "Covid 19 vaccine required". Can they? If you want to work, yes. Should they? No, and they should be held liable for any adverse effects.

And I Skip those ads...I need intelligence in my future employer.
    That seems illegal per Exec. Order GA-40.
    Formatting more details, brb.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I work for the State but at a hospital that requires the CV vaccine.

Exec Order GA39, 3/13/2020:

1. No governmental entity can compel any individual to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. I hereby suspend Section 81.082(f)(1) of the Texas Health and Safety Code, and any other relevant statutes, to the extent necessary to ensure that no governmental entity can compel any individual to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.

3. Any public or private entity that is receiving or will receive public funds [emphasis added] through any means, including grants, contracts, loans, or other disbursements of taxpayer money, shall not require a consumer to provide, as a condition of receiving any service or entering any place, documentation regarding the consumer’s vaccination status for any COVID-19 vaccine. No consumer may be denied entry to a facility financed in whole or in part by public funds for failure to provide documentation regarding the consumer’s vaccination status for any COVID-19 vaccine.

* Note that only consumers are addressed.

Exec Order GA40, 10/11/2021:

1. No entity in Texas can compel receipt of a COVID-19 vaccine by any
    individual, including an employee or a consumer, who objects to such
    vaccination for any reason of personal conscience, based on a religious
    belief, or for medical reasons, including prior recovery from COVID-19.
    I hereby suspend all relevant statutes to the extent necessary to enforce
    this prohibition.

This executive order does not supersede Executive Orders GA-13, GA-37, GA-38, or GA-39.

* Note this EO addresses "employee or a consumer".

Is any or all of the above in suspense due to this Nov 2021 appeal?

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    China-linked Bio Lab Discovered in Fresno Co, California – Had Over 900 Mice “Genetically Engineered to Catch and Carry the Covid-19 Virus”

On March 3, an illegal bio lab was discovered in a believed-to-be vacant building in Reedley, California in Fresno County. City code enforcement stumbled upon the building in December 2022 when they discovered a garden hose running up into the building through a hole in the wall. In March, they obtained a warrant to inspect the property, and in April, the Fresno County Department of Public Health ordered an inspection of the facility.

Investigators inspected the building that contained the lab in July and found a room used to make COVID-19 tests and pregnancy tests. They also found over 35 freezers and refrigeration units that contained “thousands of bodily fluids, serums, tissues, and other medical items.”

According to the Mid Valley Times:

According to a declaration from Humero Prado, Assistant Director of Fresno County Public Health, which was filed in superior court, investigators discovered that one room of the warehouse was used to produce COVID-19 and pregnancy tests. In other rooms, investigators found blood, tissue and other bodily fluid samples. They also found thousands of vials that contained unlabeled fluids.

Over 900 mice were located at the facility. Court documents identify Wang Zhaolin as the Prestige representative onsite during the investigation. Zhaolin informed the investigators that “these mice were genetically engineered to catch and carry the COVID-19 virus.” Court documents describe the conditions under which the mice were housed as “inhumane.”

From May 2 through May 4, the CDC’s Division of Select Agents and Toxins inspected 850 I Street. Court documents confirm the CDC found potentially infectious agents at the location. These included both bacterial and viral agents, including chlamydia, E. Coli, streptococcus pneumonia, hepatitis B and C, herpes 1 and 5 and rubella. The CDC also found samples of malaria.

That phone call launched an investigation that would eventually involve the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the FBI, the State Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC), the State Department of Health, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and FCDPH, and would lead to the discovery of a lab that had been operating illegally in the city since October 2022. For FCDPH Director David Luchini and FCDPH Assistant Director Joe Prado, the amount of biological materials and chemicals – over 800 – found at the lab was a first.

The company alleged to be running the lab, Prestige BioTech, is based out of Nevada and is the successor to Universal Meditech, Inc (UMI). In Dec. 2022, the FDA announced a recall over 56,000 “Skippack Medical Lab” Rapid Anti-Gen COVID-19 tests distributed by UMI to California and Texas.

Another representative of Prestige BioTech, David He, dodged questions regarding accountability and ownership of the company and whether or not they were properly disposing of the hundreds of dead mice. Prestige would not confirm if the biologics contained in the lab were theirs.

Prestige BioTech was able to operate 35 freezers and refrigeration devices without anyone questioning the electrical draw that would be required for a building that “was supposed to be vacant,” according to City Manager Nicole Zieba. When investigators entered the building on July 5th, however, the power to the refrigerators and freezers “was lost” but the biological samples were still frozen.

Court documents show that “48 containers (appx. 44 gallons per container) full of biological material and medical waste” were removed on one day followed by another 31 the next day for a total of 75 containers full of biological material and medical waste.

According to court documents reported by NBC News, court documents claim “the other addresses provided for identified authorized agents were either empty offices or addresses in China that could not be verified.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/china-linked-bio-lab-fresno-co-california-had/

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I wonder what they were really up to?

The really messed up part is that we all continue to fund the Chinese with most of the purchases we make.
    WAKE UP AMERICA!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom