• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Fight it. You will win, period. I can explain if need be, but shouldn't need to as it's not complicated.
    I believe I have it figured out but go ahead and explain in case I missed something.

Now it's simple. The vaccine doesn't stop the contraction or transmission of the virus, period. Even the most ardent pushers of the experimental jab are now forced to admit this. It's just a way to get you to comply, nothing more. And if they force it, threaten to and then do hire a good employment attorney and sue the fucking shit out of them.

In addition, there's the early days of COVID religious exemption. And I know several healthcare workers in large healthcare organizations who applied and used it and were approved. They were willing to lose their jobs over being forced into a clinical trial of an untested and unproven shot. And won. And that was like two years ago. Like I said, fight it.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    People the world over are 'still' either dying from 'the jab' or terribly injured, yet lefty countries like new zealand are still heavily promoting it.

Some 'whack job' (don't recall which one of the many) said we should all get an annual mrna type jab...just to keep down what ails ya...ah, no.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    EVIE publishes piece warning readers not to have sex with men who’ve been COVID vaccinated

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring