• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    A CIA whistleblower told Congress that the agency offered officials on a team investigating COVID-19 origins "significant monetary incentive" to change their positions, from that it originated out of a leak from the Wuhan lab to "unable to determine" the origins, Fox News Digital has learned.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wh...ary-incentive-to-change-view-of-covid-origins
    This is just insane. So a federal agency is bonusing their employed bureaucrats to outright lie to the public. No wonder the government is distrusted more than ever before. I know I'll never trust them again.
    Hurley's Gold

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    This is just insane. So a federal agency is bonusing their employed bureaucrats to outright lie to the public. No wonder the government is distrusted more than ever before. I know I'll never trust them again.
    <>

BUT,

To those who are trying to destroy our Republic; like Obama & Soros, it makes perfect sense. . . . . . .

<>

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    <>

BUT,

To those who are trying to destroy our Republic; like Obama & Soros, it makes perfect sense. . . . . . .

<>

Excellent point and one I've been repeating for years. One must first understand that these aren't mistakes, blunders, missteps. Things such as this are and have been carefully planned and executed and are absolutely and completely by design.

Another reason for the absolute hatred from the left of the term MAGA. For once, we had a president who was more than just talk and actually attempted to follow through with returning the country to its former greatness, specifically the middle class who they absolutely loathe. Won on some, didn't on others, but at least worked his ass off toward that goal.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    A CIA whistleblower told Congress that the agency offered officials on a team investigating COVID-19 origins "significant monetary incentive" to change their positions, from that it originated out of a leak from the Wuhan lab to "unable to determine" the origins, Fox News Digital has learned.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wh...ary-incentive-to-change-view-of-covid-origins

Just saw this.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Sociopaths have no sense of shame, right, wrong, or guilt.....unless their caught, and only in an attempt to escape the consequences.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Note that deSantis & the FL Surgeon General have officially stated that routine COVID vaccinations for those under 65 are not recommended.

I surely haven’t heard anything ike that from TX or LA “Health” officials

Then, ask yourself this: Why are so many of our State “Health Departments” still putting out information & recommendations that we all know are inappropriate ?

Hmmmm……

leVieux

<>

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Listening to that, I couldn't help remembering a speech I heard later (2020) that was made in 2010. That speech was about CO2 emissions, so bear with me.

Formula given at that speech:
    1694880760195.png

Part of the speech:

"First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10% or 15%. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3." Bill Gates

Some people argue that he meant an increase of population. NO! He's talking increase in CO2. I've watched the video and read the transcript many times. That transcript can be found here:

Since that speech, Bill Gates went on to help found CEPI (Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations) partnered with the WHO in 2017 located in Davos, Switzerland. Is it a coincidence that is also the location of the WEF? No, it was conceived at the 2015 WEF.

Going back to that TEDtalk speech, if you read between the lines you can figure out that the population reduction isn't aimed at the upper echelon, since that's who is talking to, nor is it aimed at the poor, for those are the ones more easily manipulated. It's us, the middle class that needs to be reduced, for we consume too much and cannot be as easily manipulated.

Too many coincidences, and too much cover up, you can't convince me that this wasn't a Plandemic.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Listening to that, I couldn't help remembering a speech I heard later (2020) that was made in 2010. That speech was about CO2 emissions, so bear with me.

Formula given at that speech:
    View attachment 406264
    Part of the speech:

"First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10% or 15%. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3." Bill Gates

Some people argue that he meant an increase of population. NO! He's talking increase in CO2. I've watched the video and read the transcript many times. That transcript can be found here:

Since that speech, Bill Gates went on to help found CEPI (Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations) partnered with the WHO in 2017 located in Davos, Switzerland. Is it a coincidence that is also the location of the WEF? No, it was conceived at the 2015 WEF.

Going back to that TEDtalk speech, if you read between the lines you can figure out that the population reduction isn't aimed at the upper echelon, since that's who is talking to, nor is it aimed at the poor, for those are the ones more easily manipulated. It's us, the middle class that needs to be reduced, for we consume too much and cannot be as easily manipulated.

Too many coincidences, and too much cover up, you can't convince me that this wasn't a Plandemic.
    1694887846036.png

Seems? The "Georgia Guidestones" have suffered a mischief.....

There are about 500 men & women like this one...

1694887958803.png

Boy oh boy! Do they have a "plan" for us!

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Top Bottom