• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Of course they don't work. Why else would a person have to keep getting the booster shots for the rest of their lives?

I'm sure that Biden is probably getting a kick-back on the big pharma profits too!
    If you want to play, you got to pay the big guy.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Just to add a couple more personal anecdotes... The spousal unit and I currently have the coof. She's had three jabs, and I've had none. She's definitely worse off than I am, and got the monoclonal antibody treatment yesterday. She's already feeling better. For me it's not even the worst cold I've had, but it has dragged on for 4-5 days now.

So no, the vaccines didn't change anything for us.
    Hope she keeps improving Dan. You too.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I listened to Ronald Reagan's farewell speech again last night. He warned us about the loss of patriotism (love of country), the way of life and the freedoms we have.

They don't teach that in most schools today, and that's what he said we needed. It's easy to give up what you didn't realize you had.

This 'pandemic' is just what they need to take it all away. Compliance through fear.

I can empathize with those that comply for family's sake, but what are they giving up and what will be gained in return? What has the government given back once they've taken?

We once were a nation of fighters, giving in wasn't our nature.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    In South Africa, which first identified the Omicron variant in November and where it has been the dominant variant since later that month, officials said 1.7% of Covid-19 cases are being hospitalized in the current wave of infections, compared with 19% at the same point in the third wave that was largely caused by the Delta variant.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    In South Africa, which first identified the Omicron variant in November and where it has been the dominant variant since later that month, officials said 1.7% of Covid-19 cases are being hospitalized in the current wave of infections, compared with 19% at the same point in the third wave that was largely caused by the Delta variant.
    Remember when we said, "Okay, I can do 15 days."?

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Thanks. I think we've both rounded the corner. Symptoms for me have been pretty mild. Lots of chest congestion, feeling tired, and a little fever in the evenings. It's a good sign I'm awake and posting right now, tho... Past few days I've been going to bed at 7pm :p
    I Would keep up with your rest. It took forever to let its claws out of me.
    I would feel pretty good for a day and think I was good, then WHAM, it would return with a vengeance .
    I did about three rounds of that nonsense .

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    It's dead, Jim.

Attachments

• hesdeadjim.jpg
      hesdeadjim.jpg
      18.7 KB · Views: 62

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    The fake Native American (Warren) and Cory Booger have both tested positive.
    BOTH fully vaccinated.

Reactions: gll

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not saying he didn't make that speech, just that I couldn't verify it. Nor can I find a "WHO Council on Eugenics."

What, some random pic of a scanned copy of a quote from a speech at an event that’s not recorded to an organization that has no evidence of existence isn’t enough for you?

What next, you gonna tell me Bush Sr didn’t really get arrested by the US military and Hillary Clinton isn’t in Guantanamo Bay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    What, some random pic of a scanned copy of a quote from a speech at an event that’s not recorded to an organization that has no evidence of existence isn’t enough for you?

What next, you gonna tell me Bush Sr didn’t really get arrested by the US military and Hillary Clinton isn’t in Guantanamo Bay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't get me wrong, I do believe there is something very nefarious about this push to get everyone vaccinated.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom