• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I remember when COVID first hit a neighbor had needed an ambulance, they went into their house with hazmat suits on. Sure looked serious, wife would come home from grocery shopping, get undressed in the garage. Put her clothes right in the washing machine and take a shower. Scary time
    Scary time, but much theater.

Remember when they needed reefer trailers To handle the mountains of bodies and folks went to the emergency rooms to show videos of how empty they were?
    Oh, but the staff had Time to make TikTok dance videos. <giant eye roll>

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Scary time, but much theater.

Remember when they needed reefer trailers To handle the mountains of bodies and folks went to the emergency rooms to show videos of how empty they were?
    Oh, but the staff had Time to make TikTok dance videos. <giant eye roll>
    Remember when they were screaming for more ventilators? I have to wonder how many so called 'COVID deaths' were actually caused by ventilators. Treating the symptoms, not the disease, now that's scary.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I don't remember where but I read several articles from medical personel that said most of the ventilator deaths could have been avoided by simply using a higher concentration of oxygen. That the ventilators actually produced more pressure than the damaged lungs could handle causing further damage.
    That is why that by the time they got all the ventilators they were screaming for, they went unused.
    Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don't remember where but I read several articles from medical personel that said most of the ventilator deaths could have been avoided by simply using a higher concentration of oxygen. That the ventilators actually produced more pressure than the damaged lungs could handle causing further damage.
    That is why that by the time they got all the ventilators they were screaming for, they went unused.
    Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    And I heard that ventilators were said to be a death sentence by doctors, most died from pneumonia caused by the ventilators. Of course, I'm sure their death certificates said COVID.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    And I heard that ventilators were said to be a death sentence by doctors, most died from pneumonia caused by the ventilators. Of course, I'm sure their death certificates said COVID.
    Ironically enough many don’t, they say something completely different. Many didn’t die from “Covid” that’s just what expedited an underlying condition apparently. Or so I’ve been told.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Ironically enough many don’t, they say something completely different. Many didn’t die from “Covid” that’s just what expedited an underlying condition apparently. Or so I’ve been told.
    Doesn't matter what reasoning may have been given for the deaths, the fact is many have died needlessly. There were alternatives, yet many doctors wouldn't buck the system. They went against their oath of doing no harm and bent the knee to the establishment.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Doesn't matter what reasoning may have been given for the deaths, the fact is many have died needlessly. There were alternatives, yet many doctors wouldn't buck the system. They went against their oath of doing no harm and bent the knee to the establishment.
    O I completely agree on both your posts, I was just stating that it wasn’t the cause of death on the certificate even though it’s been said that way.

Kinda hard to read sarcasm, I do agree though.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    More like they got on their knees and sucked off the establishment. Gotta keep those dollars rolling in.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    More like they got on their knees and sucked off the establishment. Gotta keep those dollars rolling in.
    Yeah, I have to wonder how much better off we all would have been had they have done nothing. It's unfathomable to think of the damage done to the economy, our children and the health industry.

Thousands of people die every year from viruses, yet only one that I know of was a threat to small businesses and scarred a generation that may never be fixed.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Ok maybe there's another thread on this aspect...
    Just heard on the radio that yesterday Biden signed (i.e. didn't veto) the bill to officially end the Covid emergency, which I think ends whatever powers he had under a National Emergency footing, which as far as I know only affects at this point that Title 42 thing re refusing illegals at the border.

Sorry, that's as coherent as I can be this early. Any corrections welcome.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Under the emergency powers act, any thing can be declared a medical emergency and actions can be taken as deemed necessary to combat it. ie. asparagus is a medical emergency bugs bunny, chocolate cake,......beef, man made fertilizer, personal fire arms internal combination engines etc. Intentionally, ridiculous at the onset I know however no more so than the truth.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Hot wheels on 2/16/23:
    4a17f469769c72b5dfa8936c2e7e2e57.jpg

On 3/16/23
    cc75874ef7b0ffd3c80bf054ac34bca2.jpg

Im that declaration (the 35th one), it is written that he can suspend any statute that gets in his way of doing whatever he wants.

Hot wheels could end the disaster declaration, but he won’t. Gotta ask yourself why.
    Remember, he’s the piece if steaming shit who said after smugly congratulating local officials when they figured out how to do COVID mandates after telling them they couldn’t do mask mandates.

There’s a special place in hell for him.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    And now, we're hearing about a 'new' kind of covid, some bs called 'arcturus' or something that sounds like that...

Lock down, lock down, vax mandates for all, (die, you miserable proletariats) strap on those masks... peasant swine...

Do what you're told or face the music (or the firing squad) we'll get you one way or another you buncha overpopulous herd of human filth...

Ah, nope, never, fk-ing, NEVER again will we go along with our own bovine, cud chewing-like control and demise!

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    And now, we're hearing about a 'new' kind of covid, some bs called 'arcturus' or something that sounds like that...

Lock down, lock down, vax mandates for all, (die, you miserable proletariats) strap on those masks... peasant swine...

Do what you're told or face the music (or the firing squad) we'll get you one way or another you buncha overpopulous herd of human filth...

Ah, nope, never, fk-ing, NEVER again will we go along with our own bovine, cud chewing-like control and demise!
    Yep. And if you Are CDC, NIH, FDA, or a doc who didn't consider TREATMENT options, STFU.

OH, AND "Media outlets". You Can STFU, too.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom