If you are hopeful of winning again in 2022 think aqain.

Coop45

TGT Addict
Feb 9, 2012
texas
Guam should be a state so we could run an Interstate Hwy to it so the trucks can get there safer. Also we could send the Corps of Engineers down there to stabilize it. Them engineers better do good too, remember what happened tot the Firemen. Now they drive to the grocery store in big trucks.

Antares

Dec 29, 2015
Seabrook, TX
Guam should be a state so we could run an Interstate Hwy to it so the trucks can get there safer. Also we could send the Corps of Engineers down there to stabilize it. Them engineers better do good too, remember what happened tot the Firemen. Now they drive to the grocery store in big trucks.
I like Guam beautiful island. Stationed there from 72-74. Like it a lot more than the state of DC.

Jigo23

Jun 3, 2015
Well if you had high hopes for 2022 and taking back cfontrol of the House and Senate think again . How are we going to stop them from passing this.

Well I reckon Republicans better learn to cheat better next time :)

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
Jul 14, 2020
USA
Well I reckon Republicans better learn to cheat better next time :)
You need to be careful suggesting "we" cheat. There's folks here that are dead set against that - under any circumstances! Matter's not you'll be dragged kickin' and screamin' to the gulag because the thought police suspect you of having a negative thought towards the peoples leaders. Oh, hell no any fate is better than a tarnished self-image!

I say invite'em all to a wennie roast and inform'em of whose wennie is getting roasted only after they're assembled around the camp fire!

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
Have to be careful not to put too many people on one side of the island though. We don’t want it to flip over.

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Jul 1, 2008
Oh... for sure they want to do those things there is a chance that at some point the dimm party leaves a couple of setting Senators to the point they simply will no longer toe the party line. That too could happen!
There are quite a few moderate Dems in states that could swing against them for a good enough reason. And those Dems don't have a Stacy Abrams network to fix their elections. And many of them still remember the turnover in Congress after the AWB and other radical bills in Clinton's first term.

While I put no faith in moderate RINOs, the moderate Dems might give us some glimmers of hope....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics