• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Antifa are anarchists they're anti-government, anti-constitution, anti law enforcement. Alt-left is the same.

we support their right to get a permit and have their speech or we allow the enemy to win. We allow them to show up and trample other people's right rally's? We allow them to now attack conservative and libertarians? You see they don't care and don't differentiate between us. We are all racists and nazis because we support trump. We are all racist and nazis because we disagree.
    So how is a "White Lives Matter" rally going to change anything?
    Venture Surplus ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't like simple terms. They are too easily manipulated and used to hide the truth.

mike2013

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    They show up at right events to attack us. They don't hold their own rally because they have nothing to say and they don't stand for anything.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This isn't a right event, it's a white nationalist event. You don't have to show up and support white nationalism in order to support free speech.

mike2013

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Do we give an inch on the 2nd amendment? They take a mile. It's just the fringe, not all of us own those.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Straw man argument.

Nobody has advocated giving an inch on 1A rights.

Try again.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Too vague.

If you believe you are chipping away at our resolve to not support white nationalists you are incorrect.

If you believe the left is attempting to chip away at 1A rights you are correct but the point is irrelevant to supporting the agenda of white nationalists.

At best you have confused the idea of supporting 1A rights with supporting the ideas someone spreads via their 1A rights.

At worst you support the ideology of white nationalists and are trying to confuse The issue as the alt right has done in order to bolster numbers and give the impression the white nationalism has mainstream support.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Sounds like justification for a rumble to me. Why would I want to alienate myself from good people of all colors? The country isn't divided into just two sides. I find the the far right equally as bad as the far left.

mike2013

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    We don't rumble we have guns and the right to self defense. We carry guns to defend ourselves and others. We wouldn't allow ourselves to be attacked with pipes, sticks, and bats.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So you are going to a white nationalist rally in order to fight with Antifa members who are there to fight with white nationalists who are holding a rally in order to antagonize Antifa members so they can further their agenda of white nationism.

And how does this help 1A rights?

Also, good luck with that.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I have too many friends of all colors to even consider attending a rally for whites only. The vast majority of the people I know think, like me, that the rights all matter equally. Regardless of skin color.
    If you want support for a rally from the masses, have an All Lives Matter tally and invite everyone.

Otherwise, it's just another racist rally promoting self intetest and ignorance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Why would a group that simply wishes to promote that white lives matter as much as black lives fly confederate battle flags at their rally? This is a concern for two reasons.

1: The flag has nothing to do with the message the organizations name implies. Ken Reed makes the true purpose clear.

2: It continues to use the flag as a symbol of racism which I do not agree with or condone.

Do you ageee with using the confederate flag as a symbol of white nationalism?

Do you wish to support a white nationalist ideology?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Do you really think coming armed with handguns and rifles to fight off those with clubs will promote the 2nd amendment? That to me is exactly what the far left would hope for.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom