• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    We are allowed to attend a scheduled event and have the expectation not to be attacked. We are allowed to go wherever we want and expect not to be assaulted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897532820670775296

I fail to see how this is relevant to a white nationalist rally that invites a man who changes his name to that of an anarchist who believed in violence to promote political change, and how any of that ideology falls in line with the first amendment.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    When I was in my teens and early twenties I did many things that I would certainly not do today. Much of what I did I can now say was due to peer pressure. I tend to think before I act now. Holding a white lives matter rally is inviting trouble, basically it's baiting for attack.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This is nothing but a false narrative created by white nationalists under the marketing name of the alt right in an attempt to lure disenfranchised young conservatives in to a movement that promotes white nationalism and unamerican values under the guise of the defense of 1A rights.

Mike2013, you have failed to acknowledge any of my posts which point out the problems with your reasoning, you have framed your rebuttals around arguments we didn't make, and you have failed to support your opinions with more than false comparisons or unrelated twitter videos. Your attempt to persuade people to attend based on 1A issues has no foundation.

You've not clearly communicated any of your points, nor the foundation of your arguments. You or either intentionally trying to hide that there is no connection between the goal you claim and the goal of the protest, or have so little knowledge of what is actually happening that you are unable to see the fault in your own reasoning.

At any rate, the types of arguments you have put forth are in line with those used by the left to attract weak minded individuals who are more concerned with virtue signaling than finding and standing up for the truth.

Even the most liberal personality on this forum is supportive of free speech regardless of how disgusting it may be, however we do not and will not support the ideology being espoused.

Call it alt right, claim to be an identitarian, branding is irrelevant. The best thing about 1A rights is that it gives these turds the right to tell everyone exactly what they are so that they may be avoided and their ideology soundly crushed through public discourse. The same public discourse that has more Americans turning away from the left and Antifa.

By ignoring the obvious evil these alt right groups espouse you are no better than the leftists who choose to look past the evil of the alt left. Without principle you will become exactly what you despise in your enemy.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I do believe it carries a very high risk of being shot by law enforcement reacting to gun fire in a mob of violence.

Best to avoid it altogether.

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    Do you really think coming armed with handguns and rifles to fight off those with clubs will promote the 2nd amendment? That to me is exactly what the far left would hope for.
    Your point is spot on. It would additionally give the left more reasons to call for gun control. Also look at the way the media would play on this.

Last edited:

mike2013

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    If that's your decision to sit on the sidelines while they trample all over you I am truly disappointed.

you can say all lives matter, and surely they do. They hold a black lives matter protest, and we don't beat the crap out of them. We let them speak to the point they shut down Bernie sanders rally. We should be able to hold a white lives matter rally.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom