Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    la-raza-illegal-alien-crossing.jpg

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    you guys should read the comments on yahoo news,any arizona news article has a bunch of people saying how whites stole this country,and mexico used to own this or that....these people have no love or loyalty to this country or anything we hold dear. we are two completely different types of people....we need to realize who we're dealing with

Part of NM, AZ, and CA were once a part of Mexico. It was confiscated during the Mexican-American War. Mexico was defeated then wanted it back. They were told that they would not get it back, but that the US would pay them for it. They accepted payment and it is now legally part of the US. 'Nuff sed.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    Indeed, I also have good friends of all colors.
    The libs got to work educating these most of these minorities years ago into thinking their way. To me that was a failure of the conservative movement. They should have embraced minorities sooner than they did. But thats water under the bridge. We can still educate and the good thing is that we have facts on our side.

The Republican Party had the first black delegate to a national convention in 1868-yes 1868. I think it was not until 1934 that the Democrats had their first black delegate. They also had the first black cadidate for vice president (I forget the year). They also were instrumental in passing the Civil Rights Act of 1868 and another in 1964. The Democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 with Robert Byrd (a recruiter and 9 year member for the KKK) leading the way with a 14 hour speech to help the filibuster. Al Gore's dad was also involved in the filibuster along with a lot of other prominent Democrats. Fortunately, the filibuster failed. After this the Democrats saw it was fruitless to try to stop blacks from coming on board as legitimate citizens with the rights that come along with it. They then proceded to buy votes from the minorities, and it has worked ever since. The Republican Party was there plenty early enough, it just wasn't what the majority of the minorities wanted. BTW, Both JFK and RFK were against the Civil Rights Act. Believe it or not.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    i am not excluding anyone,nowhere in my post did i state that i exclude anyone with similar values. i simply don't want white people to disappear.....you actually consider that racist? so it's ok for a person of color to say that but not a white man?

While you may not have intended for your remarks to be racist, I don't see how anyone could conclude otherwise.

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    While you may not have intended for your remarks to be racist, I don't see how anyone could conclude otherwise.

so all other ethnic groups who don't want to see themselves gone,and also feel kinship with their own are racist too? or is it just racist if you're white and feel that way?

let me say something....it's racist if you believe yourself superior based on ethnicity. it's racist if you want to exterminate other ethnicities. it is NOT racist to be concerned about your own and want them to continue the line so your posterity can appreciate where they come from. if you think what i said is racist then you are brainwashed big time buddy.

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    The Republican Party had the first black delegate to a national convention in 1868-yes 1868. I think it was not until 1934 that the Democrats had their first black delegate. They also had the first black cadidate for vice president (I forget the year). They also were instrumental in passing the Civil Rights Act of 1868 and another in 1964. The Democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 with Robert Byrd (a recruiter and 9 year member for the KKK) leading the way with a 14 hour speech to help the filibuster. Al Gore's dad was also involved in the filibuster along with a lot of other prominent Democrats. Fortunately, the filibuster failed. After this the Democrats saw it was fruitless to try to stop blacks from coming on board as legitimate citizens with the rights that come along with it. They then proceded to buy votes from the minorities, and it has worked ever since. The Republican Party was there plenty early enough, it just wasn't what the majority of the minorities wanted. BTW, Both JFK and RFK were against the Civil Rights Act. Believe it or not.

you're right they didn't want it because republicans aren't in favor of the nanny state

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    or is it just racist if you're white and feel that way?
    NOOOOO!! your not alone there Ftw!! as i dont believe the white race is Superior than any other, i do still want to see it thrive, flourish and not shrink in size!! that being said, ANY OTHER MINORITY GROUP seems to be able to be self promoting/whatever pride and if ole Whitey does it, its RACIST!!! example, BET channel, LATINO MUSIC awards, NAACP, UNITED NEGRO college fund, Black history month etc.... put the word White or caucasion in there and EVERYONE SCREAMS RACISM!!!!! and F-CK all those that do!!!!!! for they are the very RACIST PRICKS themselves!!!!!!!!!!!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Morgan Freeman said it best:

Damn I love that man, he just makes so much sense. ;) Morgan Freeman needs his own talk show or something. LOL

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Yeah great clip!! ive seen it before and have been saying the very same thing for yrs. UNTIL ANY MINORITY STOPS CALLING THEMSELVES their ethnicity before the word American, Racism will never go away!!! African American, Asian American, Mexican American etc...after all, if one was born in the U.S. no matter what their skin color, THEY ARE JUST A PLAIN OLE AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Yeah great clip!! ive seen it before and have been saying the very same thing for yrs. UNTIL ANY MINORITY STOPS CALLING THEMSELVES their ethnicity before the word American, Racism will never go away!!! African American, Asian American, Mexican American etc...after all, if one was born in the U.S. no matter what their skin color, THEY ARE JUST A PLAIN OLE AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-4

Top Bottom