• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chiefglocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Texas
    I personally do not find it in favor of our country nor in favor of those legal immigrants who are processing their papers as per the law of the land.

It is nothing but a vote bank for 2012 election. If a person tries to win the election by pulling such a cheap trick then the democratic values of the country start tumbling down the hill.
    Venture Surplus ad

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Well that's because you're probably not a Marxist. You probably don't believe that Obama and Pelosi are smarter than you and should be running your life. You probably think it's "ok" to protect yourself when attacked and that you should be allowed to "own" property or other goods. You might even believe in God.

If that is correct, then Congratulations! You are now an Enemy of the Government of the People's Republic of America.

And, no, you're not paranoid. They really ARE out to get you!

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I personally do not find it in favor of our country nor in favor of those legal immigrants who are processing their papers as per the law of the land.

It is nothing but a vote bank for 2012 election. If a person tries to win the election by pulling such a cheap trick then the democratic values of the country start tumbling down the hill.

And just what gives you the idea that buying votes hasn't been going on for YEARS? The social/welfare programs aimed at minorities that have turned cities in the North East into slums...and look at New Orleans. The Dems buy those votes every month with welfare checks.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Time after time liberal progressives prove without a shadow of a doubt they are not American citizens like we are , they are citizens of the world.

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    i'm worried that all these other states will pass these laws and they'll all take refuge in texas with their relatives. i honestly could care less about the food or "culture"....i've seen pictures of the neighborhoods in north fort worth from the 40s and 50s.....to look at them now is just shameful.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i'm worried that all these other states will pass these laws and they'll all take refuge in texas with their relatives. i honestly could care less about the food or "culture"....i've seen pictures of the neighborhoods in north fort worth from the 40s and 50s.....to look at them now is just shameful.

it is a shame.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    well if and when all the dust settles and most states adopt the same AZ law and texas decides not to, i'll just move my happy family to "The New Great State Of Arizona"!! because which ever states decide not to apply that law, we all know thats where the ILLEGALS left will flock to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and those states would deserve all the grief from it for being Spineless P-ssies!!

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    well if and when all the dust settles and most states adopt the same AZ law and texas decides not to, i'll just move my happy family to "The New Great State Of Arizona"!! because which ever states decide not to apply that law, we all know thats where the ILLEGALS left will flock to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and those states would deserve all the grief from it for being Spineless P-ssies!!

+10

but i wonder what that post looked liek before the edit!:eek:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Speaking of which, I just read about this web site to anonymously report illegal aliens...

New website encourages citizens to report illegal immigrants

by Shern-Min Chow / KHOU.com
    kens5.com
    Posted on July 14, 2010 at 9:01 AM
    Updated today at 9:01 AM

HOUSTON -- A new website that went live this month claims it is “the first public anonymous publishing service for reporting on illegal alien activity in the United States.”

IllegalAlienReport.com belongs to 26-year-old George O’Brien, who has been following the illegal immigration debate.

“I realized I wouldn't recognize an illegal alien if one was standing right next to me,” he said.

Anyone can anonymously post information about undocumented immigrants and companies that employ them. O’Brien said he also wants it to be a forum for vigorous debate and a place where undocumented workers can also report bad bosses.

The website does have rules in place: no bad words, generally no using children’s names or photos, any street addresses are allowed. All personal experiences posted must be "100% true," O'Brien said.

KHOU asked him how that's being enforced.

“I'm just one guy,” he said.

The webmaster by trade said he has an automated check system and promises to bust violators.

Even so, is this legal?

“Certainly it's legal. The first amendment protects this,” KHOU Legal Analyst and South Texas College of Law Dean Gerald Treece said.

Treece added, if a posting is plain wrong, the victim can sue the writer if he can be found.

The victim can also sue the webmaster if he's been alerted and “the webmaster knows it’s false and doesn't take it down,” Treece said.

O'Brien said he sees his website as an alternative to the controversial Arizona law.

“As opposed to randomly pulling people over looking for their paperwork," he said.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) had no comment on the website.

It said it receives leads from many confidential sources. Many of the leads are reported to the ICE 24/7 toll-free hotline at: 866-347-2423.

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    you guys should read the comments on yahoo news,any arizona news article has a bunch of people saying how whites stole this country,and mexico used to own this or that....these people have no love or loyalty to this country or anything we hold dear. we are two completely different types of people....we need to realize who we're dealing with

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Just saw on a CNN video that 1300 illegals records have appeared on the net and to ICE officials. Somebody outed them and they think it might be LATINO state workers. So hard working Latinos that have assimilated here don't even like the fact we are wasting money on them. They come here and steal identities from Americans to grab our jobs, so every state should expose them to the light. I encourage this.
    Mexico is a prime example that gun control does not work. You disarm the public, and criminals move in and set up shop. The citizens having no weapons, cannot stop them. We can never let that happen here. Remember in November, vote them all out.

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    what amazes me is all the white kids protesting against SB1070 with all the illegals....you should read all the comments on yahoo news and other online media outlets from these animals. literally almost every post is calling whites racist and evil and saying how we are the illegals for stealing their land,etc.,etc. what people dont get is this is not about becoming americans for most of them....thats why they snuck in. they dont want to be americans they want to outbreed everyone and become the majority to take this place over. this is their stated goals time and again,if this generation doesn't do something its going to be very ugly in 10 years

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    they dont want to be americans they want to outbreed everyone and become the majority to take this place over. this is their stated goals time and again,if this generation doesn't do something its going to be very ugly in 10 years
    This doesnt really work. I know quite a few people who are 2 or three generations removed from their illegal grandparents and great-grandparents... The grandparents have been here forever and still refuse to speak English and are very pro-Mexican, but the guys my age are just as American as you or I. Most don't even talk to their grandparents because they know so little Spanish, lol. Children tend to assimilate into the surrounding culture whether their parents want them to or not.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    they dont want to be americans they want to outbreed everyone and become the majority to take this place over. this is their stated goals time and again,if this generation doesn't do something its going to be very ugly in 10 years
    Thats just great!! it has worked out SO WELL in the country they're evading!! MEXICO is a SH-THOLE and they are part of the reason why!! so now they want to come here and do the same?? kind of reminds me of the LIBF-CKS that ruin a state and then move once its OVERGOVERNED, RAN INTO THE GROUND AND BROKE!! hmmmmmmm......

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Thats just great!! it has worked out SO WELL in the country they're evading!! MEXICO is a SH-THOLE and they are part of the reason why!! so now they want to come here and do the same?? kind of reminds me of the LIBF-CKS that ruin a state and then move once its OVERGOVERNED, RAN INTO THE GROUND AND BROKE!! hmmmmmmm......

+1

also...
    one of these days i want to get drunk with you and talk politics.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    what amazes me is all the white kids protesting against SB1070 with all the illegals....you should read all the comments on yahoo news and other online media outlets from these animals. literally almost every post is calling whites racist and evil and saying how we are the illegals for stealing their land,etc.,etc. what people dont get is this is not about becoming americans for most of them....thats why they snuck in. they dont want to be americans they want to outbreed everyone and become the majority to take this place over. this is their stated goals time and again,if this generation doesn't do something its going to be very ugly in 10 years

cehck out the movie "a lamp in the dark"

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Personally I would be for Amnesty if we could deport all of Washington DC I consider it a plus for America, now to find a fitting country for them.

Top Bottom