• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    how do you think a BLACK, 2 DAY OLD SENATOR, WHOM NEVER HAD A LICK OF ANY EXPERIENCE got elected to be the POTUS?? WHITE GUILT!!!!!!!!!!! end of story.......why didnt HILLARY win?? she had at least some if not waaaaay more political experience than OBUMMER and would have made a waayyyyyyyy better POTUS!! and she was a WOMAN, so why did they pick the other guy?? again, WHITE GUILT!!!! and for that stupid mistake, we get all this BULLSH-T we're going thru now!!!!!!! NEWSFLASH, slavery was abolished 150 yrs ago!!!!!! heck, today even the "AFRICAN AMERICAN" is entitled to waaaaaayyy more sh-t than ANY white working taxpayer!!!

Those reasons would take years to disect, but the dems ran a good campaign, did a good marketing job and found a slick and smooth talker. the republicans found a crippled, 72 year old man that doesnt speak very well.....was this ever even a contest? i thank senetor McCain for his service to our nation but he is not presidential material and never was. there were MUCH better choices (Romney, Huckabee) that the RNC was never going to let get the nomination. that election was a joke and the republican party can thank itself for where it is at.
    I have said it before and will say it again. Obama and the left are a disgrace, but us screaming at each other about it accomplishes nothing. Judge Obama, criminal, leftists, anti-gunners and others by their actions. Judging people by their race is the sign of a limited intellect.
    Texas SOT

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    , but us screaming at each other about it accomplishes nothing.
    first i do agree with most of your post. but some of us here are not actually screaming, we like to call it THERIPUDICAL VENTING!! and most of it is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo being thrown around that really doesnt mean anything including some of my rants!! i just cant believe some here actually get offended on some of the posts here!! i personally view it as a fun game of word battleship!! but no real reason for anyone to cry over it.....

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Those reasons would take years to disect, but the dems ran a good campaign, did a good marketing job and found a slick talking smooth talker. the republicans found a crippled, 72 year old man that doesnt speak very well.....was this ever even a contest? i thank senetor McCain for his service to our nation but he is not presidential material and never was. there were MUCH better choices (Romney, Huckabee) that the RNC was never going to let get the nomination. that election was a joke and the republican party can thank itself for where it is at.
    I have said it before and will say it again. Obama and the left are a disgrace, but us screaming at each other about it accomplishes nothing. Judge Obama, criminal, leftists, anti-gunners and others by their actions. Judging people by their race is the sign of a limited intellect.

I don't think Obama's election has anything to do with "white guilt" as skeeter put it. I think that Bush actually did enough damage to the credibility of the Republican party that people were ready for Obama's "change". That's a pretty strong word that brings a number of emotions out in people who are afraid of the unheard of levels of Orwellian domestic spying and human rights violations from the Bush administration. Combine that by finding a young, charismatic, well-spoken, and intelligent candidate from the opposing party and run a aggressive viral marketing campaign and the cat was in the bag. I really don't think that race had anything to do with that election, though a lot of closet racists hate to believe it.

Speaking of closet racists, there have been a number of alarmingly racist comments in this topic and it's shocking to me that this comes as a surprise to anybody at all. There is a reason that the public views Republicans and the Tea Party movement as racist and it doesn't have anything at all to do with their non-support of the current administration. A few of the posts in this thread have highlighted the anger and resentment that white conservatives feel toward not only illegal immigrants (who are criminals) but also latino Americans who are here legally.

Enforce the law. Erase the hate.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Oh, believe me. White guilt (a misnomer) did play a role in electing the bastard we call President. I've actually heard morons admit (with pride) that they voted for him because he's black.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    first i do agree with most of your post. but some of us here are not actually screaming, we like to call it THERIPUDICAL VENTING!! and most of it is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo being thrown around that really doesnt mean anything including some of my rants!! i just cant believe some here actually get offended on some of the posts here!! i personally view it as a fun game of word battleship!! but no real reason for anyone to cry over it.....

Skeeter,
    I think most of the guys and girls on here are good folks with good intentions. i dont agree with everything that is posted on the site, but love the fact that we are free to disagree.
    When we sink to judging an entire race or ethnic group based on the color of their skin, then yes, I become offended. For many reasons, the least of which is that when I associate with a group of pro 2A folks, I dont want those on the outside to ever see these posts and brand me and/or us as ignorant, backward, white racist rednecks, which could easily be done when some of these post are read by the outside world.
    I doubt we would like anyone saying that all white people are inbred, toothless, tobacco chewing, child molesters....although most people who ARE inbred, toothless, chew tobacco and molest children ARE white.
    Do you see the absurdity of making generalizations like that?

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Oh, believe me. White guilt (a misnomer) did play a role in electing the bastard we call President. I've actually heard morons admit (with pride) that they voted for him because he's black.

There will always be morons in the world. Morons exist on both ends of the spectrum, obviously. I'm sure there are just as many people that voted for McCain because he's white, though. ;)

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    I don't think Obama's election has anything to do with "white guilt" .....
    first off there you go again, "Its Bushes Fault"!! and Hillary was the MORE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE!! so why didnt she win?? cause the "RACE CARD" was played and you know O-bummer only won cause he was black!! most of the experts have stated this!! even the ones on your left side of the fence!! last but not least there is also a double standard growing in this country for certain AMERICAN LAW ABIDING TAX PAYING CITIZENS no matter what nationality they are, to have to walk a straight line and play by all the rules!! while SOME $^%$*&^(& in this country CONTINUOUSLY make excuses for many who break the law every day!!! look at the criminal element as well, for they are "The Mistreated and it wasnt their fault" it was society that turned them into the scumbag they are today!! give me a F--KING break.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    i have heard it at work and discussed it as well!! not to mention there were polls taken and proved the fact that alot of the black voters that voted in his election had NEVER EVER VOTED BEFORE!! and probably never will again!!!

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Skeeter,
    Like it or not, Bush did some damage while he was in office....not everything he did was bad, but damage was done.
    If you pair that up with a poorly run campaign with an ancient canidate who has no media appeal and the election was over before it started. Hillary is a pompous, back stabbing, bitch with no loyalty to anyone and those colors came shining through which cost her support.
    When you choose to constantly rag on the liberals and not break down what happened, why it happened and how can we learn from it so it doesn't happen again....you dont make any progress.
    We need to learn form the race that was run in 2008 and make adjustments so it doesnt happen in 2010 or 2012.
    Educating those that dont pay attention is key. I will take a vote from anyone who supports the constitution regardless of their race or ethnicity.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    first off there you go again, "Its Bushes Fault"!! and Hillary was the MORE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE!! so why didnt she win?? cause the "RACE CARD" was played and you know O-bummer only won cause he was black!! most of the experts have stated this!! even the ones on your left side of the fence!!

I think the previous administration absolutely had to do with the damage done to the Republican party's credibility. You think that the 2008 election was 100% a race issue and had nothing to do with the previous administration's many blunders? What "experts" do you mean? Limbaugh? Beck? Hannity?

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Skeeter,
    Like it or not, Bush did some damage whilehe was in office...
    YES i fully agree he did and it hurt the repubs. but also i still feel the facts show OBUMMER primarily won cause he was Black and the race card was played even though he did also run a good campaign.
    I will take a vote from anyone who supports the constitution regardless of their race or ethnicity.
    and i feel exactly the same when it comes to the constitution and supporting it!!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    YES i fully agree he did and it hurt the repubs. but also i still feel the facts show OBUMMER primarily won cause he was Black and the race card was played even though he did also run a good campaign.

So even though you agree that Bush damaged the Republican party's chances AND Obama really did run a good campaign you still think that it simply boiled down to race? Skeeter, I'm sure Obama LOST about as many votes due to race as he gained. There are a lot of people in this country which, sad to say, wouldn't support a guy for the "White" House simply because of the color of their skin. Not even Colin Powell (who by the way, is an incredible man who I've had the honor of meeting with twice).

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    I think the previous administration absolutely had to do with the damage done to the Republican party's credibility.
    not at all, Bush screwed up plenty for them.
    You think that the 2008 election was 100% a race issue and had nothing to do with the previous administration's many blunders?
    again not at all, He WAS Black, his HANDLERS and TELEPROMPTER ran a great campaign of lies, and the past administration helped quite a bit!! BUT, if he wasnt black, HE WOULD NOT BE OUR PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW!!
    What "experts" do you mean? Limbaugh? Beck? Hannity?
    nooo, YOUR EXPERTS!! CNN,CNBC, rachael maddcow, chris mathews, Creep Overbite!!

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Oh and as far as C. Powell is concerned, he's just another political hack these days!! i respect him for all he has done/given to this country via his military career!! but all that ended due to the fact he KISSED BUSHES A$$ right up to the time BUSH was out and onto the other side he ran!! HMMMMMMMM, it didnt have anything to do with self preservation did it?? cause how does one hang STRONGLY with conservatives all the way to the end and then jump on the LIBTERD bandwagon???????? just another political Jacka$$!!

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I think alot of you are reading a bit too much into each others' posts. In the grand scheme of things, we need to get away from skin color and focus more on the quality of the person. Let's face it, there are alot of stupid and worthless people of any race that this country could be rid of. In my travels in life, I've met alot.

If white was simply the measure of quality, then Europe would be the bastion of salvation, but I think you'll notice that Europe isn't exactly as such, and in fact, we left Europe because of social unrest and religious persecution as a result of intolerance.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I think alot of you are reading a bit too much into each others' posts. In the grand scheme of things, we need to get away from skin color and focus more on the quality of the person. Let's face it, there are alot of stupid and worthless people of any race that this country could be rid of. In my travels in life, I've met alot.

If white was simply the measure of quality, then Europe would be the bastion of salvation, but I think you'll notice that Europe isn't exactly as such, and in fact, we left Europe because of social unrest and religious persecution as a result of intolerance.
    As far as Europe goes you are 100% right.

As far as reading too much into a post? hmmmm....how else do you read the following:
    "hispanics are not the same type of people as white americans as a whole....they don't share the same values or goals... iwant a future for people of european descent"
    I think that one is pretty straight forward.
    I dont envy your job of babysitting us....LMAO

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    honestly i dont know what the big deal is. we are all adults here just throwing our bullsh-t opinions out there. really no need for anyone to get their panties in a wad!!
    I dont know about others, but for me...
    I have spent the last couple months showing people that because I am pro gun, pro small government, and anti illegal immigrant, and because I support 1070, I am not a racist.
    When guys come on here and paint with a broad brush and judge ALL people based on their race or ethnicity, I dont want people to associate me with them. In addition it does a dis-service to all of us. Thats why its a big deal for me.

Top Bottom