• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    This doesnt really work. I know quite a few people who are 2 or three generations removed from their illegal grandparents and great-grandparents... The grandparents have been here forever and still refuse to speak English and are very pro-Mexican, but the guys my age are just as American as you or I. Most don't even talk to their grandparents because they know so little Spanish, lol. Children tend to assimilate into the surrounding culture whether their parents want them to or not.
    I concur...the longer the lineage is here the more "americanized" it becomes. While I am an Anglo, my wife's grandparents came to Texas from Mexico, they dont speak english. Her parents are bi-lingual, and she doesn't speak spanish and is a hard core conservative. Contrary to what some may believe, there are many conservative hispanics that are anti-illegal immigration.
    Capitol Armory ad

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    Has anyone heard of the "Plan de San Diego?" It was written years ago by a bunch of symapthizers with Mexico. After the revolution and Texas became independent, these folks fostered a plan to retake Texas and place it back under Mexico rule. The idea they put forth was to enlist the Blacks in the area to join them and rid Texas of all the whites. The plan was uncovered and never came to pass obviously, but they wanted to populate the area to the extent that they could take it without firing a shot. There are still folks who believe this is the underlying idea of all our illegal problem. I'm not saying I do, just that there are people who believe this.

If you watch the media coverage there is never any mention of the naturalized citizens who are here and proud of our country. Things like that don't fit the media mold or get sensational reactions from the public. One of these days, things are going to have to change.

chiefglocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Texas
    Has anyone heard of the "Plan de San Diego?" It was written years ago by a bunch of symapthizers with Mexico. After the revolution and Texas became independent, these folks fostered a plan to retake Texas and place it back under Mexico rule. The idea they put forth was to enlist the Blacks in the area to join them and rid Texas of all the whites. The plan was uncovered and never came to pass obviously, but they wanted to populate the area to the extent that they could take it without firing a shot. There are still folks who believe this is the underlying idea of all our illegal problem. I'm not saying I do, just that there are people who believe this.

If you watch the media coverage there is never any mention of the naturalized citizens who are here and proud of our country. Things like that don't fit the media mold or get sensational reactions from the public. One of these days, things are going to have to change.

The concept of this "Plan De San Diego" may have been ingrained in the psyche of the all the Hispanic population directly or indirectly because every Hispanic male I talk in the bar or football game I get to hear from him "soon Hispanic population will outgrow other race". And this is literally true. In one of the recent edition of TIME magazine I read about an article
    that predicted by 2050 half of the demographic make up of the United States would be dominated by organic growth of Hispanic population. Forget about the Amnesty by sheer organic growth Hispanic would be able to rule the land like jfrey said without firing a single bullet.

I know all the politicians love to play politics. But politics with out patriotism is not only immoral it is equally dangerous to the country. Democrats may be planning thier political agenda for 2050 through Amnesty. But what about the country? Mark my words by 2050 there will be a third political party that will get the majority. And I guess " Winner takes all" will change by then and it will become like a European parliament.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    The concept of this "Plan De San Diego" may have been ingrained in the psyche of the all the Hispanic population directly or indirectly because every Hispanic male I talk in the bar or football game I get to hear from him "soon Hispanic population will outgrow other race". And this is literally true. In one of the recent edition of TIME magazine I read about an article
    that predicted by 2050 half of the demographic make up of the United States would be dominated by organic growth of Hispanic population. Forget about the Amnesty by sheer organic growth Hispanic would be able to rule the land like jfrey said without firing a single bullet.

I know all the politicians love to play politics. But politics with out patriotism is not only immoral it is equally dangerous to the country. Democrats may be planning thier political agenda for 2050 through Amnesty. But what about the country? Mark my words by 2050 there will be a third political party that will get the majority. And I guess " Winner takes all" will change by then and it will become like a European parliament.

Let me start by saying I want the border sealed! Without control of our borders all other issues are irrelevent.
    That having been said, what is the difference which ethnic group has more bodies on the ground? If WE do our jobs of educating people on what is right and what the constitution stands for than none of the above will matter. It wont matter if the majority of our country is white, black, hispanic, asian....what WILL matter is that they know what the constitution stands for...what will matter is that they know that smaller govt is the answer to our problems.
    When I hear whining about how the hispanics/blacks/asians are gonna "have more babies and we will be in the minority", I cringe for it gives the libs fuel for calling us racists. If conservatives/libertarians would come up with an effective way to educate the puclic (and they are doing better) then skin color would never be an issue.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    If conservatives/libertarians would come up with an effective way to educate the public (and they are doing better) then skin color would never be an issue.

I tell you what is "educating the public". It's the fact that democrats have Lied, Bribed, Threatened, Promised Jobs for Votes, and Voted in the middle of the night to pass a health care bill that 70% of the country was against.

If that doesn't educate the masses, then we ARE in for some hard times.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    quote(I know quite a few people who are 2 or three generations removed from their illegal grandparents and great-grandparents... The grandparents have been here forever and still refuse to speak English and are very pro-Mexican, but the guys my age are just as American as you or I.)quote

Not sure you can blanket statement the above, I've lived along the border 30 years past and I find many of the older illegal crowd more pro-American then their grandchildren but I rest the blame with our public school system which continues to preach be proud of your heritage but at the same time not praise America. Older illegal folks I spoke with years past knew what Mexico was many distrusted that goverment but the younger generation have no reference point other then their peers or school and what they get is constant propaganda.
    I dont believe time alone will turn them into pro-American.

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    Oldguy makes an interesting point. Too many of the younger generation, be they white, black, or brown skinned want a "check" from the government for each kid they pop out. They have little work ethic and wana-be ganstas are their roll models. If you ask them where the money comes from they will quickly tell you "the government". If you ask them where the govt. gets the money from, they don't have a clue. I have impressed many of my hispanic students in school by speaking better spanish than they do. Many don't speak spanish at all. I have found the ones that do usually have one or more parents or relatives that do and they refuse to learn English. I've also had students in the past who could make more money in a weekend than I do all month. Seems there is a lot of profit in the "nose candy" and "meskin lettus" as they call it. At that rate, why would they want to get a real job and work for a living?

I'm not sure what all this is coming to but I know each day it gets a little closer to us all finding out. The current situation can't keep going the way it is. We are bankrupt already.

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    i hate to say it but skin color is an issue,like it or not. hispanics are not the same type of people as white americans as a whole....they don't share the same values or goals. a visit to mexico or a mexiican community here in america will illustrate it better than any words. i want a future for people of european descent,i want us to continue and if that's racist then i guess i'm just a racist.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    i gotta agree with FTW on this one and add to it. why is it when you go to ANY brand new upper middle class suburb on the outskirts of some major city, it is a PRODOMINATELY WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD and a safe place to live with relatively no crime?? and then MINORITIES move in and the neighborhood changes for the worse??? sorry but i will NOT believe color is not an issue!! oh and why are the majority of the ghettos crime ridden and full of a MAJORITY of MINORITIES???? someone please enlighten me with an answer.. i believe everything i do from EXPERIENCING IT IN MY LIFE. every ethnic group is DIFFERENT no matter how you slice it and it is correct, they all have different goals and values!!!

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    i hate to say it but skin color is an issue,like it or not. hispanics are not the same type of people as white americans as a whole....they don't share the same values or goals. a visit to mexico or a mexiican community here in america will illustrate it better than any words. i want a future for people of european descent,i want us to continue and if that's racist then i guess i'm just a racist.

1.) Yes you are a racist.
    2.) You also appear to be rather ignorant which reflects poorly on other people of "eurpean descent"
    3.) By this post you alienate hispanic, black and those of other races/ethnicities who share the same conservative and pro gun values we all hold dear.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    It is comments like these that prove the liberals right, that we are just racists who want Mexicans out of our country. All of the speaking I have done to my friends and co-workers, explaining how AZ SB 1070 is not a race driven bill is undone by comments like those above.
    Please....if you want to go all pro-klansman you are free to do so, just go to the KKK forum, not the gun forum.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Let's steer away from making sweeping racist comments here.

I think ANYBODY who wants to immigrate to the US should want to become an American... pure and simple. If you want your culture 100% intact, I suggest you stay in your current country and leave us the hell alone. If you want to come here and be a part of this great country LEGALLY... I'll help you in any way I can. I don't give a rat's ass what color your skin is. I happen to know some pretty damn good Hispanic Americans. I like to call them my friends.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Indeed, I also have good friends of all colors.
    The libs got to work educating these most of these minorities years ago into thinking their way. To me that was a failure of the conservative movement. They should have embraced minorities sooner than they did. But thats water under the bridge. We can still educate and the good thing is that we have facts on our side.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Let's steer away from making sweeping racist comments here.

I think ANYBODY who wants to immigrate to the US should want to become an American... pure and simple. If you want your culture 100% intact, I suggest you stay in your current country and leave us the hell alone. If you want to come here and be a part of this great country LEGALLY... I'll help you in any way I can. I don't give a rat's ass what color your skin is. I happen to know some pretty damn good Hispanic Americans. I like to call them my friends.
    +1000000

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    i couldnt have SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!! Zembo got it right on the money!!!!!!!! and its the waving their flag, speaking their language and wanting us to assemilate to their culture that i believe gives most of us here a bad attitude!!

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    1.) Yes you are a racist.
    2.) You also appear to be rather ignorant which reflects poorly on other people of "eurpean descent"
    3.) By this post you alienate hispanic, black and those of other races/ethnicities who share the same conservative and pro gun values we all hold dear.

i am not excluding anyone,nowhere in my post did i state that i exclude anyone with similar values. i simply don't want white people to disappear.....you actually consider that racist? so it's ok for a person of color to say that but not a white man?

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Indeed, I also have good friends of all colors.
    The libs got to work educating these most of these minorities years ago into thinking their way. To me that was a failure of the conservative movement. They should have embraced minorities sooner than they did. But thats water under the bridge. We can still educate and the good thing is that we have facts on our side.

the minorities on average do not hold the same values as conservatives....you can't blame the libs/progressives completely....they are simply stuck by their own devices in a criminal/entitlement culture of their own making.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    i simply don't want white people to disappear.....you actually consider that racist? so it's ok for a person of color to say that but not a white man?
    how do you think a BLACK, 2 DAY OLD SENATOR, WHOM NEVER HAD A LICK OF ANY EXPERIENCE got elected to be the POTUS?? WHITE GUILT!!!!!!!!!!! end of story.......why didnt HILLARY win?? she had at least some if not waaaaay more political experience than OBUMMER and would have made a waayyyyyyyy better POTUS!! and she was a WOMAN, so why did they pick the other guy?? again, WHITE GUILT!!!! and for that stupid mistake, we get all this BULLSH-T we're going thru now!!!!!!! NEWSFLASH, slavery was abolished 150 yrs ago!!!!!! heck, today even the "AFRICAN AMERICAN" is entitled to waaaaaayyy more sh-t than ANY white working taxpayer!!!

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    i am not excluding anyone,nowhere in my post did i state that i exclude anyone with similar values. i simply don't want white people to disappear.....you actually consider that racist? so it's ok for a person of color to say that but not a white man?
    Actually you did just that. Let's review your quote,
    "i hate to say it but skin color is an issue,like it or not. hispanics are not the same type of people as white americans as a whole....they don't share the same values or goals. a visit to mexico or a mexiican community here in america will illustrate it better than any words. i want a future for people of european descent,i want us to continue and if that's racist then i guess i'm just a racist."

So how do you explain conservative, pro gun, hispanics or blacks? how do you explain hispanic or black tea party members? i value my family, my freedoms and instilling those values onto my children and amazingly enough so do hispanic and black friends that I have. hispanics dont share the same values or goals? are you serious? does that ignorant statement even need to be expounded upon?
    According to your logic Hitler was probably right when he said that all Jews were greedy and dirty. All of those ACLU members and LULAC members that are protesting and calling AZ laws racist are being proven right with every comment like the ones you are making.
    You are doing the conservative cause a dis-service and strengthening the left everytime you make poorly chosen comments like these.

And for the record, when blacks and Mexicans make similar statements, it is just as ignorant.

Top Bottom