illegals being flown by your dollars!

wiredgeorge

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 10, 2010
Mico TX

Heard this on Tucker Calson show... the commanding officer at Laughlin AFB orders secrecy. Illegals are going where as my dollars are paying for these flights?

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
That's just wrong, and as long as Biden and party hold the White House, nothing will be done to stop this from happening. By assisting the Biden administration in this, IMO they are committing illegal acts of aiding and abetting a criminal act of people being in this country illegally.

But like I said, nothing will be done. But what I'd suggest is this. We should start hounding our representatives and senators and start complaining and demanding an official inquiry into the misuse of our military resources for political purposes, and the commission of illegal acts by the military.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
About 25 years ago I told my teenage son to never put anything in writing you don't want the world to see. This LTC either did this knowing it would get out, or he is an idiot.

That would be my thoughts as well. If you put something like that in writing, and it rubs someone the wrong way, there is likely chance it could get leaked at some point.

But idiot works for me as well!

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
But maybe just maybe a uc whistle blower

That is always possible. He very well might have made the memo knowing it would be leaked, and if it was leaked, they couldn't lay any blame at his feet for it becoming public.

I think it would all depend upon where his loyalties are.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Without header data, that picture of an email is pure hearsay. Lots of data that would verify it was sent by a .mil account on a .mil network is completely absent.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Forum statistics