Lynx Defense

I'm calling it. Amnesty Thursday. Ferguson Friday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Legal immigrants who did everything the right way should be up in arms over this amnesty for criminals BS. Heck, any American who isn't a lawbreaking piece of shit should be outraged.

My family came to the U.S. in 1973. My parents petitioned for 5 years prior to that for a chance to enter the states (and were only allowed to do so because they worked hard to develop useful skills - accounting). We arrived with $300 to our name and lived in a dilapidated 1-bedroom apartment that crammed all six of us into a place no more than 500 square feet. My parents busted their asses for years to get us out of the poverty line and into middle America. They never took handouts and never asked for federal assistance of any sort even though we easily qualified for aid. They instilled that sense of pride in all of us. It took them 12 years to finally qualify for citizenship. It was a happy day for all of us.

When it was our turn we took full advantage of the opportunities they gave us and have done well for ourselves. I can say, with a great deal of honor, that we are a prime example of what you can accomplish in this country if you have the drive to be successful.

My mother is livid about this whole thing. She rightfully believes it's a slap in the face to any legal immigrants who've given up just about everything and waited patiently for their chance at becoming U.S. citizens. If my father were still alive he'd want to be part of any group protesting Obummer's amnesty BS...
    Hurley's Gold

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    To undo the damage of the previous President, all he needs to do is the hard right.

The beauty of Eisenhower's enforcement action was to cause more than 400,000 illegals to self deport.

I could not think of a more noble mission for the USAF and U.S. Navy than to fly or ship millions of illegals back home.

In the interim, all those FEMA camps could be used to house illegals humanely, or hire a bunch of cruise ships to house the deportees.

It is eminently doable, the American People want it, but the politicos have no stomach for it.
    There are several prison barges that can be used for this

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    The Democrat Party has moved to far to the left to nominate another Clinton. The far fringe splinters control the Party now.

I say we model any reform on Mexican immigration law, seems only fair to treat them as we ourselves are treated.

Our current mess is designed to keep the European-linage ruling class in power without them having to tax themselves enough to provide any services to the indigenous poor of Mexico. For them, health care and an education is what you go to the U.S. to get, and if that hope is taken away the rich know revolution isn't far behind.

This is all part of a plan laid down publicly in the 70's by a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals that moved into government posts. They knew the indigenous poor where a threat. The narco-lords have thrown a wrench into things, as it really isn't clear who runs things outside of Mexico City.

When history looks at Bush 43 I predict the immigration deal he cut with Fox will be the biggest blot on his record.

The day we seal the border is the day the clock starts ticking on Mexico's next revolution.

Sent from magic cutting board

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    The whole idea of amnesty by executive actions/order is to get a demoncrat in the white house and or demoncratic control of the congress in the next election. By forcing the repubs to pass laws to over turn the amnesty, even if vetoed, it will allow the demons to say that the repubs are still mean evil and anti immigrant racists etc.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    So will he give me amnesty if I stop paying taxes for 5+ years? How about 5 million people who refuse to pay taxes? Did the illegals pay tax while they were here illegally and making tax free dollars?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Eric Holder just released a statement in a video telling the police how they need to act. This is insane. I'll start a thread after the designed riots and designed police response are over explaining my position on these riots and the somewhat militarized police response.

Im expecting the verdict today or by the end of the weekend at least.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I heard the news say something about the verdict being expected today, but not being released for another 2 days.

Guess they want to give everyone time to get ready.

Top Bottom