• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    OK I'm lost.... Why are we talking about Red's??? I thought we were meeting at Baby A's.... DCortez... forget about your tires... you might lose the whole car in that part of town....Big country, No, you didn't ask for it... just wanted to be ready in case ya did! MG

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    ....Big country, No, you didn't ask for it... just wanted to be ready in case ya did! MG
    Good deal. If that parking lot gets bad I'm calling it in and getting the F away. "We're pinned down used car salesmen every where. requesting air support over"
    I bet APD would love to roll up on that one. "Unit 5 in route to possible 1096"

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Well it was good to meet you all tonight! To those of you that didn't make it, you missed out. We had some excellent conversations, stories, and some great laughs! Robocop, you have some hilarious stories! ;) I will make sure never to get in a fist/pepperspray fight with you, that's for sure! ;) lol

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    The Pink Monkey? That sh!t is nasty! Sugars or the Yellow Rose would be much more appetizing and contain far fewer carriers.

I saw that place on my way into Austin two weeks ago. Was trying to eyeball Red's from 290. Never did see Red's, but that's what I get for calling my wife for directions.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    If you were coming from Houston looking for Red's, you were on the wrong side of town. Red's south is off 290 West. The Pink Monkey? Nasty, just nasty. About one half step up from XTC (totally nude and paid by the pound).

Good time at Baby A's. Nice to put some faces to screen names. For those that were no-shows, shame on you.

Starker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    The High Ground of Texas
    Thanks, guys, for coming! I had a great time! It was nice to meet each of you! I really enjoyed all of the stories! I especially enjoyed the one about the 70 mph foot chase!!! I'm still laughing about that one!!!

Top Bottom